Jozwiak Disallowed Goal

David

Jozwiak Disallowed Goal  

296 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, but neither should Forest’s. My view is any forward in and around the goalkeeper in an offside position is offside, irrespective of whether they touch the ball or not. If we’re talking line of sight, both should stand, as neither goalkeeper is affected. To give one and not the other is criminal. I’ve wanted VAR in the championship for a long while, and this is why. Incompetent officials ruin the game.

I doubt this is going to be a particularly impartial vote ?

On first review, I could see why it was disallowed.

After a few replays, then have concluded it should have stood. Waghorn is not having any impact. 

Nevertheless, in a non-VAR world, I can see why the officials concluded as they did. If the ref sees a replay - I think the goal stands.

If his was disallowed the the Forest goal should be too. The player in an offside position for Forests goal was pulling the last defender away from the goal scorer and the keeper had one eye on him.

Our second goal was pure class. There is a conspiracy going on here or the Greek Bamford threatened to burn the refs house down.

Yes it should have stood, I have no doubt VAR would have given it.

It did however, give the Lino a decision to make once Waggy jumped 

11 minutes ago, SouthernRam said:

With the number of wrong decisions week-in week-out and the amount of money at stake you wonder why VAR hasn’t been introduced yet, at least in the Championship. 

At least let the referees review footage of the game.

God No!

5 minutes ago, LazloW said:

I doubt this is going to be a particularly impartial vote ?

To be fair I would have said goal regardless of what game this is. I mean it’s clear as day Waghorn was out the line of sight. 

Not one Forest player had any complaints, Samba’s reaction tells you everything.

13 minutes ago, SouthernRam said:

With the number of wrong decisions week-in week-out and the amount of money at stake you wonder why VAR hasn’t been introduced yet, at least in the Championship. 

At least let the referees review footage of the game.

I'mm willing to bet that VAR wouldn't overrule that decision.

Archived