Efl

Big Trav

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think there's anything dodgy going on. But it does make you angry that there's always something or someone from the outside fecking us up somewhere. We're capable of fecking up ourselves, thanks 

Tonight we didn't get out what we put in. At risk of sounding like a spoiled brat. It's not fair!!

3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I don't think there's anything dodgy going on. But it does make you angry that there's always something or someone from the outside fecking us up somewhere. We're capable of fecking up ourselves, thanks 

Tonight we didn't get out what we put in. At risk of sounding like a spoiled brat. It's not fair!!

scream queens crying GIF

By the way I know I sound crazy with this post ??? it’s just strange that every 50/50 decision goes against us. If shinnie has scored think we’d forget about it. I’m fuming from it and cocu should be asking the officials the exact reasoning 

9 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Could we actually build up a case of how corrupt the efl are. Week after week we get decisions against us it seems like. Surely there’s something behind the scenes 

There's disappointment at drawing a tight local Derby, there's frustration at being on the wrong end of a potentially dodgy linesmen's decision and then there is this!!

Supposedly key contentious decisions even themselves out over the course of the season. Over the last couple of seasons I have felt this doesn't seem to be the case with us. So much so that rather sadly since the start of this season I've been keeping a spreadsheet of key decisions that have gone against us that alter the result. I'll be adding another column after tonight's game.

I feel it is like Brentford's 'Table of Justice' they keep that reflects their placing using statistical analysis of how they've played rather than the actual outcome of the game. I call it Derby's 'Table of Injustice' instead.

29 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Again, the referees are provided by the FA, not the EFL - completely separate entities 

Thanks for the clarification..... it’s easy to pin blame on a certain organisation all the time. Think it shows how much of a lack of understanding fans have around governance and running of the game.

Archived