Chris Martin to Bristol City: Has he scored a league goal yet?

i-Ram

10 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Hit the post with a screamer of a shot. BC need to decide how they want to play (after losing Weimann and the Fulham centrehalf), and then play more to Chrissy!

Song

everywhere he goes

everywhere he goes

you hear the fanboys scream

just rebuild the team

everywhere he goes

laalaalaaalaalaala

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Hit the post with a screamer of a shot. BC need to decide how they want to play (after losing Weimann and the Fulham centrehalf), and then play more to Chrissy!

Was it an unlucky great player post hit or a poor finisher waghorn hit the post kind of thing ?

before the Martin police rush to the scene of the crime ,it’s a bit of a giggle thread

9 hours ago, nottingram said:

They sound an awful lot like good reasons for him not performing to his maximum.

But I know we don’t do them on here, so I’ll have to just call them excuses instead.

Whatever, sad that you feel the need to diss him, but carry on mate.

19 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Whatever, sad that you feel the need to diss him, but carry on mate.

Eh?

I said they looked like perfectly good reasons he hasn’t scored. Players like Martin are really good when teams play to their strengths so a team not playing to his strengths might be considered a good reason he hasn’t scored yet. Quite the contrary to “dissing him” actually.

But I’ve read many a time we don’t do “reasons” on here, just “excuses”

45 minutes ago, David said:

@i-RamI think you need to create a counter. 

Days since Chris Martin last scored a goal...

That’s all a bit complicated for me. His last league goal was 20 July, but we were trying to set the system up to suit him. Where do the months go?

forest autumn GIF

26 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

@Davidas a btw. With the gif box ^^ above, I seem to be limited to using gifhy.com. How can I use other gif options, as I think by December I will have exhausted all the time and waiting options?

Giphy is the gif supplier so that’s all there is. If you want more you would have to use Google and link them in 

On 28/10/2020 at 20:33, David said:

Has he got one yet? 520 minutes on the pitch he’s had now!

Waggy has 2 now in 158 mins, that’s a goal every 79 minutes. 

Snip at £5m

Not a fair comparison. How many free kicks has Martin taken for Bristol City? When did Waghorn last sore from open play?

8 hours ago, Will the Ram said:

Not a fair comparison. How many free kicks has Martin taken for Bristol City? When did Waghorn last sore from open play?

Why does it matter if it’s from open play or not, a goals a goal, they all count. Waghorn has 2, Martin has 0 

Archived