Chris Martin to Bristol City: Has he scored a league goal yet?

i-Ram

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, David said:

Didn’t get any service 

FTFY 

Didn't think we were going to concede at any point in the second half, and kept them at arms length throughout the game (bar the 15 mins after Bielik's injury). 

11 minutes ago, rynny said:

FTFY 

Didn't think we were going to concede at any point in the second half, and kept them at arms length throughout the game (bar the 15 mins after Bielik's injury). 

None of their attacking players got much done. They look like they've never met before. But I see the gossip was they're after another so that will help. ?

Maybe Angela will make a difference...

25 minutes ago, rynny said:

FTFY 

Yeah it wasn’t Martin’s fault he barely touched the ball. The other 10 players have a lot to answer for 

Rooney said before the game ‘he’s a good player, we know his strengths but we also know his weaknesses’. 

So what happened when he came on? Derbys centre halves pushed further away from each other and didn’t get dragged out of position. Love Chrissy, but we got our tactics spot on against him.

Looked a very frustrated figure on Saturday and doesn’t have the love that Derby and Norwich fans give him. Do slightly wonder if it’s not been the best move for him in terms of football.

2 hours ago, TuffLuff said:

Rooney said before the game ‘he’s a good player, we know his strengths but we also know his weaknesses’. 

So what happened when he came on? Derbys centre halves pushed further away from each other and didn’t get dragged out of position. Love Chrissy, but we got our tactics spot on against him.

Looked a very frustrated figure on Saturday and doesn’t have the love that Derby and Norwich fans give him. Do slightly wonder if it’s not been the best move for him in terms of football.

We could have built a snowman on the pitch to mark him and seen the same result 

3 hours ago, David said:

We could have built a snowman on the pitch to mark him and seen the same result 

Hardly!

I don't think snow has ever fallen on Pride Park since the stadium was built.

oh... erm... I mean... ooh... me and my big mouth!  Ignore me, Colin!  

I think we can close this thread. I didn’t really expect him to score more than 5 league goals in 20/21 season but his injury will now greatly limit the tally. Probably 2 it will be then. Hope to see him back sooner than is being reported.

Archived