Chris Martin to Bristol City: Has he scored a league goal yet?

i-Ram

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Wolfie20 said:

Think Bristol City will regret not playing Martin tonight

He played the whole game, but probably most of it either on his arse, or with hands up in the air. 26 games still to go. I am going out on a limb here but I think he might make it to 2 league goals come May.

5 minutes ago, David said:

Oh no, it’s contagious ?

F668ECE3-410D-4D40-94D3-DDB3C97BB093.jpeg

He needs to be the pivot. Two hard working fast wingers either side of him, and midfielders going past him. 433, has to be 433. And let him take the penalties. Play to his strengths god damn you Bristol.

3 minutes ago, David said:

I thought that as well.

Whats a tractor done to deserve that comparison 

You're the founding member of the CKR fan club, and he's just a cheap knockoff of Chris Martin.... there is still time for you to go to the other thread and make your confession! 

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

You're the founding member of the CKR fan club, and he's just a cheap knockoff of Chris Martin.... there is still time for you to go to the other thread and make your confession! 

Chris Martin has Kazim-Richards posters on his bedroom wall, Martin would go all giddy asking for a selfie if he bumped into Colin shopping in Tesco

2 minutes ago, David said:

Chris Martin has Kazim-Richards posters on his bedroom wall, Martin would go all giddy asking for a selfie if he bumped into Colin shopping in Tesco

Martin has more goals than CKR's whole career in just 3 of his permanent seasons with us ??. And he didn't play in the Mexican league... or the SPL...

2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Martin has more goals than CKR's whole career in just 3 of his permanent seasons with us ??. And he didn't play in the Mexican league... or the SPL...

How many goals has Martin got this season?

4 minutes ago, Andicis said:

CKR played most of his career either on the wing or midfield. Can’t imagine Martin in those kind of roles as it would involve running.

1. CKR has almost more clubs than career goals...

Colin has 2 this season already.

You wouldn’t think he’s 2 years older than Martin, tireless workrate, strong, shows leadership on the pitch. 

Not just a replacement, but an upgrade. Just a pity he is so old and this will be short term.

Just now, David said:

Colin has 2 this season already.

You wouldn’t think he’s 2 years older than Martin, tireless workrate, strong, shows leadership on the pitch. 

Not just a replacement, but an upgrade. Just a pity he is so old and this will be short term.

Chris Martin got 10 league goals for us last season. I'd happily wager that CKR doesn't surpass that tally. For the record, I quite rate CKR and I think he's pretty good, but his role is pretty much the same as Martin's and he's not as good at is as Chrissy was. 

1 minute ago, i-Ram said:

CKR played most of his career either on the wing or midfield. Can’t imagine Martin in those kind of roles as it would involve running.

Martin hasn't played on the best team in the Turkish or Scottish leagues, where you can pretty much guarantee winning 80% of your games either... 

Chris Martin got 10 league goals for us last season. I'd happily wager that CKR doesn't surpass that tally. For the record, I quite rate CKR and I think he's pretty good, but his role is pretty much the same as Martin's and he's not as good at is as Chrissy was. 

Hard to say, hasn’t had the game time Martin had to score those goals. Martin in his prime was better, but today, 2020 CKR would be ahead of him on the team sheet all day long.

Martin hasn't played on the best team in the Turkish or Scottish leagues, where you can pretty much guarantee winning 80% of your games either... 

You are right, the best teams in Turkey and Scotland wouldnt have any interest in Martin. Might get a game for Hamilton perhaps.

Archived