Nottingham Forest v Derby County Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Orphanram said:

Little things can go unnoticed in a game like this his first touch at times has been sublime.

He's a joy to watch, i think he looks to be a great buy for us 

5 minutes ago, Derbados said:

My concern is Forest change to a 4-3-3 at half time. It’s clear the 4-4-2 isn’t working and I fully expect them to be a lot more lively 

we need to really dig deep this second half, a nice early goal would be lovely!

This is why the Shinnie chance was so important. They can be relentless coming forward when 1 down. 
Still it didn’t happen so AGAIN please play like it’s 0-0 ?

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Hughton is no mug. The second half will be a tough one. No way he watches that and doesn't change something. Hopefully we can keep Knockaert (the most punchable face in football) quiet when he comes on 

he's on for 2nd half

1 minute ago, rad1919 said:

Lawrence has had so much stick throughout his time with us but he has been brilliant tonight.

He’s had stick because he’s never been this good. He’s never tracked back like this. Looks like a different player. I’m not dissing his previous performances, but he has been prone to going missing and not tracking back, looking for a worldy etc.

But tonight he’s giving a complete performance 

12 minutes ago, Dean Saunder’s hat trick said:

Great first half. Should really be 2 up. More of the same please second half. Oh, and one request to Chris Hughton, leave Knockaert on the bench please. Nowt to do with fact the we could never handle him when he played for Brighton of course...

Come on Chris, what did I just say? You had one job ?‍♂️

Buchanan seemed to lose his man and they should have scored but result was soft side foot shot instead.. Other than that we have been well worth it and he has been immense. 

Been better team. Players running with the ball. Energy in the middle of the park. More of the same please. 

Archived