Your favourite 11 films

sage

No one mentioned the best couple of films ever.....

Jurrasic Park and Empire Strikes Back...

so the other 9 films that if i stumbled across on TV i would sit and watch would be....

Die Hard, die Hard 2, Jaws, Goonies, Usual Suspects (Kevin, Kevin, Kevin what have you done you idiot!), Muppets Christmas Carol, Snatch, Ghostbusters and Overboard

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love some of the kids films and think some of the animation is great. Films like discpicable me and Searching for Nimo  are humerous and entertaining . Thought the first 15 mins of the film Up, was moving and thought provoking whilst humerous and entertaining. Mr Bean the Movie still makes me laugh and cringe ,especially the first 5 minutes or so without Rowin Atkinson hardly speaking ,sure brilliance.

The good the bad and the ugly a great film ,amazing cast and music don't think films like that can ever be reproduced.

Close encounters ,shere genious ,epic music ,tension ,excitement,trauma realistic story line and charchters.

The original :Girl with the Dragon tattoo although very long  was credible story line, great acting with a bit of everything, providing violence,sex,espionage and suspense .

Some great black and white movies from the past with Hollywood legends that would make illedgid modern day movie stars look average. Cagney ,James Stewart ect.

Searching for private Ryan an all time classic and can't think of a bad film Tom Hanks has ever made dispite his wide variety of roles.

Two lions ? Micheal Caine provided a moving, entertaining, humerous storyline with some great photography.

1 hour ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Errr,

Alien,Predator,Goodfellas,Saving Private Ryan,A New Hope,Good Bad and the Ugly,Spongebob Movie,Goonies.

I’m going to save the rest.

never heard of a new hope...no such film

?

Skyfall

Stand by me

Layer Cake

Platoon

Shawshank Redemption 

Fever Pitch 

Goodfellas

Shrek 

The 4th Kind 

Shaun of the Dead 

The Dark Knight 

So so so many to choose from!!!!!

First lot to come to mind would be:

The Dark Knight
Pulp Fiction
Apocalypse Now
A Bronx Tale
I Saw The Devil
Seven
City of God
It's a Wonderful Life
The Usual Suspects
The Departed
Harold & Maude

With a bench of:

Oldboy (2002 version not Hollywood remake)
Alien
Full Metal Jacket
Snatch
The Sting
LA Confidential
Heat
Road to Perdition

7 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Amazing to see so many choosing Skyfall.... I’m not sure I get that, but each to their own.  

yeah I'm not getting it either,  it was good but I don't think it's even the best Daniel Craig film and definitely not, in my opinion, better than some of the others. 

Archived