These are the times need stick togather

B4ev6is

I throught we played preatty well but maybe we need to play Lawrence as striker partner with roony who need to have a player like Lawrence to run off or to put one or two through balls to him but also Holmes need to work final balls that maybe cost one or two chances.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, B4ev6is said:

I throught we played preatty well but maybe we need to play Lawrence as striker partner with roony who need to have a player like Lawrence to run off or to put one or two through balls to him but also Holmes need to work final balls that maybe cost one or two chances.

Don’t listen to the doom and gloom merchants mate we were beaten by a fantastic goal tonight .

Let’s see what MM does now. 

He either sacks Cocu or he sticks with him .

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Hi Phil

5 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Don’t listen to the doom and gloom merchants mate we were beaten by a fantastic goal tonight .

Let’s see what MM does now. 

He either sacks Cocu or he sticks with him .

I don't that's immediately imminent curtains but if we don't drastically improve our win rate once we have a proper number 9 in place,it's inevitable and I'm sure you know that mate.

We are relegation fodder at the moment and no matter what Mel's good intentions are,he can't be seen to be complicit if we are still there at Christmas I fear.

2 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I don't that's immediately imminent curtains but if we don't drastically improve our win rate once we have a proper number 9 in place,it's inevitable and I'm sure you know that mate.

We are relegation fodder at the moment and no matter what Mel's good intentions are,he can't be seen to be complicit if we are still there at Christmas I fear.

I think Mel will sack Cocu .

Thats my opinion. 

1 minute ago, ThePrisoner said:

How Andy Hinchcliffe decided their handball wasn’t a handball when Cleverley had as much of his arms out as Evans I do not know. Melt. 

Cleverly is looking at the ball, Evans wasn't.

Both pens mind these days.

1 minute ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Cleverly is looking at the ball, Evans wasn't.

Both pens mind these days.

Neither was a penalty. Evans is so close that he can’t help where it hits him. It’s only in the modern stupid tv replay world where that’s even debated as a penalty. 

Just now, RamNut said:

Neither was a penalty. Evans is so close that he can’t help where it hits him. It’s only in the modern stupid tv replay world where that’s even debated as a penalty. 

That's why I said these days.

Thank god we don't have VAR.

Thought it was fairly even. Don't recall Marshall doing much other than pick the ball out after the goal. Played it back looking to blame someone but it was just a great finish. Looked fairly solid but lacking a goal threat  and bit of presence up front. May have been a different game with waggys elbows in play on their defenders just to unsettle them a little anda little more direct play as shown when Tom came on. Wrong result but something to build on. Just wish we could be there as they are crying out for a crowd to get behind them and put some pressure on the opposition & ref.

We’re looking more solid now - we restricted Watford to a world class goal.

Once you add a fully fit Lawrence, Waghorn, Ibe, Sibley CKR and Jozwiak we’ll be able to add more threat/adventure to our play - and I fully expect us to turn the corner. 

It’s up for debate as to whether those 6 are our best 6 attacking options - but if you were to take 6 attacking players out of any squad at any level they would still be impacted and probably struggle to create chances or be as competitive.  Take Salah, Mane, Firmino, Jota, Minamino and Origi away from Liverpool - that’s a huge impact. I get it’s not the most entertaining football - but you cut your cloth based on the players available.

I’m staying optimistic ?

2 minutes ago, Dava75 said:

We’re looking more solid now - we restricted Watford to a world class goal.

Once you add a fully fit Lawrence, Waghorn, Ibe, Sibley CKR and Jozwiak we’ll be able to add more threat/adventure to our play - and I fully expect us to turn the corner. 

It’s up for debate as to whether those 6 are our best 6 attacking options - but if you were to take 6 attacking players out of any squad at any level they would still be impacted and probably struggle to create chances or be as competitive.  Take Salah, Mane, Firmino, Jota, Minamino and Origi away from Liverpool - that’s a huge impact. I get it’s not the most entertaining football - but you cut your cloth based on the players available.

I’m staying optimistic ?

Bielik too

Archived