At least it’s a positive result for a change

Mafiabob

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apart from that free kick, exactly what has Rooney brought to the party recently.

He's slow and ponderous, and being isolated upfront isn't exactly providing and guidance, support or influence others youngsters elsewhere on the pitch.

This might be just the opportunity we need to shake it up a bit. Get somebody up top (anybody) who is mobile enough to pressure defenders, drag them out of position and there comfort zone, and be in the box for when those few crosses from the wing backs come in.

Step up a hero please!

2 minutes ago, Addingham Ram said:

Apart from that free kick, exactly what has Rooney brought to the party recently.

He's slow and ponderous, and being isolated upfront isn't exactly providing and guidance, support or influence others youngsters elsewhere on the pitch.

This might be just the opportunity we need to shake it up a bit. Get somebody up top (anybody) who is mobile enough to pressure defenders, drag them out of position and there comfort zone, and be in the box for when those few crosses from the wing backs come in.

Step up a hero please!

Tom?

46 minutes ago, Sith Happens said:

I must be getting old....i dont get it...something something about a corner flag?

Me is thick i am

It's a play on the fact that we've had to release about a thousand club statements over the last couple of years, with the vast majority of them being accompanied by a picture of the Pride Park corner flag.

2 hours ago, sage said:

Spot on. They don't have the testing capacity.

One of my ex teaching colleagues has it and another colleague was in the same office 10ft x 12ft for 10 minutes. Told he couldn't have a test. Can't think why the infection rate is going up.

I can see Tuesdays game being postponed.

Yep you can only get a test if you've actually got symptoms. Even if you're living in the same house as someone who's tested positive! Genius isn't it

Archived