Sack cocu

dantheram

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I am not quite sure what Rooney offers  the Rams. Not good enough to start for me and I think it must be difficult for Cocu having him around. If Cocu is replaced Rooney might also put off some potential Managers too. I don’t want him as our Manager.

His hair. And his taste in watches. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dream scenario is the takeover is confirmed asap and they have a decent manager (on paper) lined up and we can have them in within the week. Worst case scenario is the takeover stalls and Mel can't afford to pull the trigger and we're resigned to League 1 football next season. I'd take the middle ground of sacking Cocu and appointing Wassall until the behind the scenes are sorted. Which says it all.

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I am not quite sure what Rooney offers  the Rams. Not good enough to start for me and I think it must be difficult for Cocu having him around. If Cocu is replaced Rooney might also put off some potential Managers too. I don’t want him as our Manager.

Rooney gets picked because I bet he's the best player in training day-in, day-out. He's technically superior to the majority of the squad and he can do things they can't. He has pitfalls, but then that's a job of a manager to restrict his limitations and allow him to play to his strengths. 

A lot of managers will want this job because Rooney is here. Although, if the takeover falls through for whatever reason, it will be Rooney who becomes the manager - no doubt it my mind. Jozwiak, on international duty, planted the seed suggesting how much of a leader he is in the dressing room. 

But but but he's not got the attacking players back yet. Ohhh hang on a min they all played and we lost. 

Half time team talk come on lads we need a goal now said cocu in a polite low voice tone 

And as the team talk ensued at half time the players reacted as follows 

Work From Home Reaction GIF

30 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Slaviša Jokanović?

Wants to return to English management. Currently in the Middle East. Would be great!

I do feel for Cocu. Hasn’t had any luck, has shown great patience and integrity. However, as much as I wanted it to work, this is terrible football and it’s time to go our separate ways. Before it’s too late! This could get seriously messy if we’re not careful.

6 minutes ago, enachops said:

Wants to return to English management. Currently in the Middle East. Would be great!

I do feel for Cocu. Hasn’t had any luck, has shown great patience and integrity. However, as much as I wanted it to work, this is terrible football and it’s time to go our separate ways. Before it’s too late! This could get seriously messy if we’re not careful.

I mentioned jokanovic if I had to choose and got laughed at don't suggest him some people on here would be happy with cocu if he took us to league 1 

21 minutes ago, DCFClks said:

Just bring back Mac. He's available, he knows the club, he'd probably accept a 1 year deal. Let's just all ignore how ridiculous it would be and do it.

The best thing about this is just how immense the Mac 3 thread would be. The meme’s would be going off the chart 

6 minutes ago, Chris_Martin said:

Phillip Cocu. 

Emotionless, passionless and clueless.

Exactly how the team plays, reflects the manager perfectly.

Utter nonsense, Cocu will rightly go but the personal attacks on the most sincere, dignified manager we’ve had in my time as a Rams fan are so out of order.

Where are you pulling this utter tripe from?

Stop the ridiculous mac 3 calls jesus bloody wept how many times mac 30 , mac 99 ......grow up been there and its finished it doesnt work and he fluttered his brollies at Newcastle remember he ain't got no rams blood in him .......let it go .  Butttt cockup out and take rooney with him .

Archived