Sack cocu

dantheram

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jortat said:

No manager can plan against 1 shot for the opponents on target and 1 goal .(2ndhalf)

We looked better in the second half , had some good chances and if Rooneys post shot went it in would have changed everything.

Its not pretty and it’s lot entertaining but when you are scratching around for a win it’s a hard watch.

I like Cocu. His style of play is not suited to the limited quality of our team but with morale and confidence rock bottom we just need a small piece of luck to get a vital win.

Lets hope for a small slice of luck on Saturday as the stats for the 2nd half were good and we really had the lions share of possession and control.

I understand the calls for the managers head but nothing will happen until the take over happens or just fizzles out.

Were you watching the game through your Frank Sidebottom mask I presume.

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I haven't personally seen anyone revelling in Cocu's misfortune as you put it. I have seen frustrations coming out along the lines of now will you believe me directed at the ostrich's on this forum.

So basically "I told you so" which to me does count as revelling.

There really aren't any Ostriches, but some people have a great deal more patience than others trying to remain objective and dispassionate when it comes to making a judgement.

My own patience could now be compared to that point where your phone battery's gone down to about 2% and you're scrambling around looking for a charger before it dies completely.

2 minutes ago, Zurich Ram said:

Shame, nice guy - dead man walking …….

That’s my sentiments exactly. I am conflicted by the Person and the Manager.

Clearly a good guy, just not able to turn this job around.

My concern is for our Club and I will take absolutely no pleasure whatsoever in the announcement of him losing his job, even though it has to happen. 
So disappointed that it didn’t work out for PC and DCFC. ??

4 minutes ago, Jortat said:

No manager can plan against 1 shot for the opponents on target and 1 goal .(2ndhalf)

We looked better in the second half , had some good chances and if Rooneys post shot went it in would have changed everything.

Its not pretty and it’s lot entertaining but when you are scratching around for a win it’s a hard watch.

I like Cocu. His style of play is not suited to the limited quality of our team but with morale and confidence rock bottom we just need a small piece of luck to get a vital win.

Lets hope for a small slice of luck on Saturday as the stats for the 2nd half were good and we really had the lions share of possession and control.

I understand the calls for the managers head but nothing will happen until the take over happens or just fizzles out.

Please message me what you’ve had and where I can get some! 

Your having a laugh pal . You think we need just a slice of luck. 

Go back to the last 6 matches last season and then pre season and tell me how many have we won .

It's shocking weve sacked managers who have been far better than this manager.

He says we've missed the crowds at pride park I'll tell you what fans would have booed this team of every match it's that bad.

Get rid before it's to late.

9 minutes ago, Coconut said:

So basically "I told you so" which to me does count as revelling.

There really aren't any Ostriches, but some people have a great deal more patience than others trying to remain objective and dispassionate when it comes to making a judgement.

My own patience could now be compared to that point where your phone battery's gone down to about 2% and you're scrambling around looking for a charger before it dies completely.

It's not though and I don't want to be drawn into a war of semantics with you or anyone else. Revelling in someone's misfortune is totally divorced from having the assurance that what you've put forward was correct despite contrary views from other people with divergent opionions based upon nothing more than their own internal beliefs and insistence that things will improve despite an overwhelmingly tide of facts against this argument.

I take no great pleasure in this and am sure other posters are of the same opinion likewise. 

1 minute ago, harwich ram said:

I have been in the give him a chance camp but after that tonight he shouldn't be sacked he should resign before he's sacked 

I think managers rarely resign these days due to contracts and paying up in full there of when sacked. I do however believe that PC has the integrity to do the right thing and resign. 

10 minutes ago, Jortat said:

Mate, I'm a Cocu in and all that but it sounds like you've been smoking, there's been a couple of games recently where I've seen the green shoots of recovery but the last couple have been a real struggle. Unfortunately it looks like we're going backwards.

Cocu will (and should) receive the full terms of his contract IF (when) he's sacked. I hope no one will begrudge him that, at least. The new owner will have his own ideas of who is best for the job. 

I was certain it would be Rooney had Morris been in charge, although with a new owner then I'm really not sure. It could literally be anyone as we all have no idea where he would begin to look.

2 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Cocu will (and should) receive the full terms of his contract IF (when) he's sacked. I hope no one will begrudge him that, at least. The new owner will have his own ideas of who is best for the job. 

I was certain it would be Rooney had Morris been in charge, although with a new owner then I'm really not sure. It could literally be anyone as we all have no idea where he would begin to look.

I am not quite sure what Rooney offers  the Rams. Not good enough to start for me and I think it must be difficult for Cocu having him around. If Cocu is replaced Rooney might also put off some potential Managers too. I don’t want him as our Manager.

Archived