Sack cocu

dantheram

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

Why is Mel not swinging his axe, what makes Cocu so special, any other manager would be gone. 

Because he doesn't want to pay him off he wants the takeover complete so the sheikh can do the honours. The sheikh will not be buying a club in the championship to settle for mindless games struggling to scratch a win Cocu will be straight out the door and possibly Rooney too.

2 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Worst performance for a while. I was in the in camp but I'm less sure after watching that bilge. Next game will be massive for Cocu. 

I can't help but feel, the players and staff know his time is up. Something about that whole game just felt off.

Surely there's no excuses now. With that front 3/4 there's no way they should be that toothless in attack. Every time they get the ball forward no one has a clue what to do. What attacking tactics do they work on all week?! But why would Mel sack him if he's about to sell the club? 

1 minute ago, Chester40 said:

Always been very much in...

Today was very worrying. 

I still wouldn't sack him. I'd give him at least another game but I can't say I will cry if he goes. Really really poor performance today. In every respect. 

Why give him another game though? Even if he won it what will it achieve?

I've been calling for him to go because things aren't improving game by game. I can't see an end to it. People say we'll get there etc. But we won't. 

I wouldn't even let him leave Pride Park tonight before sacking him. Enough is enough.

Give it to someone in the backroom staff for Saturday. Rosenior, Wassall, Lyons anyone..

Then we've got an international break. Takeover finalised and a new manager in place.

3 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Dire tonight. That was hard to take. We showed nothing so no excuses from me. We looked terrified of losing and that's what you get. The players and coaches need to take a good look at themselves as for me, that was back to the form, or lack of it, we showed in the Luton and Blackburn games. I fear for Cocu now given the players just didn't look up for it at all. Mel now stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Agreed, at last, it is dire!

4 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Worst performance for a while. I was in the in camp but I'm less sure after watching that bilge. Next game will be massive for Cocu. 

I’ve seen an improvement last few games so to change it up it and switch formation is just crazy   

2 minutes ago, Rammed79 said:

Because he doesn't want to pay him off he wants the takeover complete so the sheikh can do the honours. The sheikh will not be buying a club in the championship to settle for mindless games struggling to scratch a win Cocu will be straight out the door and possibly Rooney too.

I do wonder why people haven’t worked this out. No way Mel sacks him a day or 2 before selling the club. All eyes on the takeover.

Just now, DanS1992 said:

Don't worry everyone, whe  Ibe get's fit and ready, he will score 30+ goals for us, and Bielik will shield our defence and we will only concede 5 goals from now till the end of the season. Keep the faith, Cocu in.

You drunk, what number of pints are you on ?

Clearly a nice fella, articulate and knows the game and Ive been willing him to succeed.

I genuinely felt when I saw the team tonight that this was as strong a team as we’ve had  in a long time so thought we’d be on the front foot and putting constant pressure on QPR.

It was a sad watch and I do think we now have to change if we are going to avoid relegation this season. Sad times!

Archived