Sack cocu

dantheram

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its depressing to watch. Genuinely find the more it goes on it lowers my mood more & more. Literally nothing positive about anything in that performance. Its absolutely pathetic the performances. 

Lets get someone new in hopfully have that instant bounce 

Dire tonight. That was hard to take. We showed nothing so no excuses from me. We looked terrified of losing and that's what you get. The players and coaches need to take a good look at themselves as for me, that was back to the form, or lack of it, we showed in the Luton and Blackburn games. I fear for Cocu now given the players just didn't look up for it at all. Mel now stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Just now, GboroRam said:

Worst performance for a while. I was in the in camp but I'm less sure after watching that bilge. Next game will be massive for Cocu. 

I have a feeling we need the 3 points on Saturday or he'll be gone.

Or we could be waiting for the takeover to go through as Mel wants to save his pennies.

1 minute ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

Why is Mel not swinging his axe, what makes Cocu so special, any other manager would be gone. 

Mel giving Cocu extra time cause he feels guilty stitching Cocu up signing a player that’s has to play regardless of the managers wishes.

Absolutely ridiculous footballing decision 

Archived