Sack cocu

dantheram

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually feel sorry for Phil. I’m not his biggest fan, style of football is rather methodical and just not what I wished to see after Morris’s battle speech a few years ago of wanting “The Derby way”, football that was intended to be pressing, fast flowing and exciting.

I just feel from the outside it seems that Morris has had enough of just wasting money on a football club that hasn’t lived up to expectation. I don’t blame him to be honest. He’s a business man, once you start throwing money at a project and the desired effect is just not happening, you try and cut ties with it. If it was not for the pandemic, would the club have been sold? Yeah I think it would have. Rooney was bought in as a way of advertising to get the club more appealing on a broader spectrum. I think it’s going to be a long slog until we see play off fighting team again at Derby.

Well looking at the next matches I only see us beating Coventry before Christmas. and I'm not that optimistic about that. Our injury returnees will need several games to get up to speed, the new guys will need a few games as well. Even without fresh injuries/suspensions we will have a very unsettled team for six or seven games. I give us maybe 10 points by year end!

Just now, FindernRam said:

Well looking at the next matches I only see us beating Coventry before Christmas. and I'm not that optimistic about that. Our injury returnees will need several games to get up to speed, the new guys will need a few games as well. Even without fresh injuries/suspensions we will have a very unsettled team for six or seven games. I give us maybe 10 points by year end!

People keep saying it's to soon can they remember what Leeds reserves did to us ? Brentford did to us and worst of all what BARROW nearly did to us if they had took there chances we would have lost.

Pre season shambles we've gone back not forwards  he's had enough time anybody who thinks he took Derby forwards are watching different games to me.

Please tell me one game since he's been the manager that gave us the wow factor ?.

6 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

So you've basically just resigned us to relegation

2 minutes ago, Ramfan1958 said:

Please tell me one game since he's been the manager that gave us the wow factor ?.

I just can't ever see it being exciting under cocu. It's a shame. The bloke is dull as dishwater and he's not getting the best out of what he has. People saying we will only win 2 more before Christmas is extremely worrying. We are better than this. I'll give him 5 more games before I call for his head

Just now, Rammy03 said:

I just can't ever see it being exciting under cocu. It's a shame. The bloke is dull as dishwater and he's not getting the best out of what he has. People saying we will only win 2 more before Christmas is extremely worrying. We are better than this. I'll give him 5 more games before I call for his head

You might be sooner than you think 

6DDD85DF-0294-496E-B0FF-F8E78402E095.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

What do we have though? Friday’s starting eleven cost about £2,000,000 to put together. Three kids, two players 34+.

1 hour ago, Ramfan1958 said:

People keep saying it's to soon can they remember what Leeds reserves did to us ? Brentford did to us and worst of all what BARROW nearly did to us if they had took there chances we would have lost.

Pre season shambles we've gone back not forwards  he's had enough time anybody who thinks he took Derby forwards are watching different games to me.

Stoke at home

1 hour ago, Rammy03 said:

I think we’ll win every game before Christmas, and actually every single game beyond that too.

Has that cheered you up?

1 minute ago, Rammy03 said:

You said it was worrying people think we’ll only win 2 more games before Xmas. I don’t understand why it’s worrying when it’s just someone’s opinion? 

If I say I think we’ll win every game before Xmas is it equally uplifting? Probably not I would say, because it’s just an opinion. 

But I do think we’ll look a million times better when we have our best players available again.

9 minutes ago, nottingram said:

You said it was worrying people think we’ll only win 2 more games before Xmas. I don’t understand why it’s worrying when it’s just someone’s opinion? 

If I say I think we’ll win every game before Xmas is it equally uplifting? Probably not I would say, because it’s just an opinion. 

But I do think we’ll look a million times better when we have our best players available again.

It's worrying how bad we are that we'll only be able to pick up 6 more points before Christmas. It shouldn't be like this. This group of players are better than relegation fodder. But hopefully you're right and that it will come together when the injured players return.

Archived