Huddersfield v Derby County Tuesday 20th October

sage

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No idea what we do here. Hector-Ingram to get a first league start? I don't know if CKR will be ready, potentially on the bench. Duncan obviously could be a wild card, as he didn't play in the last U23 game. 

We wait and see. I think a draw would be a good result at this stage. The team has really been undercooked this season, not helped by our work in the transfer market. We could really do with Lawrence playing a full game, although I doubt that will be the case. 

I said this on the Marriott thread. 

If we don't replace Marriott. We're a Rooney injury away from not having a striker for at least the next 2 weeks. 

Which covers about 5 games.

We've got Waghorn out. Clearly won't be ready for a bit. 

Signed Kazim-Richards who hasn't played since August.

Got rid of Marriott without replacing him. 

Absolutely utterly ridiculous that we are into October without a fit recognised striker.

22 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I said this on the Marriott thread. 

If we don't replace Marriott. We're a Rooney injury away from not having a striker for at least the next 2 weeks. 

Which covers about 5 games.

We've got Waghorn out. Clearly won't be ready for a bit. 

Signed Kazim-Richards who hasn't played since August.

Got rid of Marriott without replacing him. 

Absolutely utterly ridiculous that we are into October without a fit recognised striker.

Yep - Another reason Cocu needs to go. The decision to let JM go out on loan is catastrophic.

12 minutes ago, YorkshireRam said:

Marshall

Byrne Wisdom Davies Clarke Buchanan

Shinnie    Knight

Holmes                       Lawrence
                        CKR/JHI

What's Jozwiak done wrong now?

Just now, rammieib said:

Yep - Another reason Cocu needs to go. The decision to let JM go out on loan is catastrophic.

Can you confirm/quote how you know it was Cocu's decision, or that Cocu had a say at all? Could have been he never sanctioned the move...

Quite happy to see heads roll without even knowing any of the finer details, classic ?

Marshall

Byrne

MTM (Close call, MTM for better ball playing ability, Davies is a better defender)

Clarke

Forsyth

Shinnie

Knight

Sibley (if fit, Holmes if not)

Lawrence (Whittaker to come on after 60 ish)

Jozwiak

JHI (Playing a striker is key)

Of course he won't do this, no where near it, but a ballsy 4-3-3 with Sibley and Knight breaking from midfield. Shinnie over Bird so its more a protection player. 

A proper striker is a must to lead the line.

Forsyth over Buchanan to add some extra height. 

3 minutes ago, YorkshireRam said:

Can you confirm/quote how you know it was Cocu's decision, or that Cocu had a say at all? Could have been he never sanctioned the move...

Quite happy to see heads roll without even knowing any of the finer details, classic ?

Because Morris on multiple occasions (Fans forums and the breakfast club meeting) has said final decision lies with the manager and therefore Cocu would have sanctioned any incoming or outgoing.

Archived