Billy Davies Sweepstake - Sacked 12th June

GboroRam

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You've got to be honest, you'd have preferred Davies to stay at Forest, oh well history will not be repeating itself, and the Inventor of the Worst Team In History, shall have to do it elsewhere!

I always had a bad feeling that The Dwarf could go a long way with Florist so I'm chuffed to bits that he's left. If he turns Brum or some other cack club into Euro Champions I won't be half as bothered as a I would if he'd done it with the Red Dogs.

Hopefully this is a spiral down the leagues for BD. The nasty little oik deserves it.

I always had a bad feeling that The Dwarf could go a long way with Florist so I'm chuffed to bits that he's left. If he turns Brum or some other cack club into Euro Champions I won't be half as bothered as a I would if he'd done it with the Red Dogs.

Hopefully this is a spiral down the leagues for BD. The nasty little oik deserves it.

My thoughts exactly, I think if he goes to Birmingham they'll be up without much bother.. as for forest, I think they've made a very bad mistake but we'll have to see how brollyman does.

Sealed his own fate with his behaviour at Wembley. C***

That was bad enough but the worst was the way he bottled it in the Prem and engineered his way out. Short-arsed, selfish, little nomark.

You certainly would'nt want him in the trenches with you.

Silly Billy put himself above the club, his players and the fans with his small man syndrome antics.

His behaviour at Wembley was appalling, but the worst bit was to come during those post-match Prem interviews and news conferences where he publically did'nt back his players by going on about quality and the lack of signings. Compare to Holloway who whilst most fans enjoy his bizzarre rants everyone respected for his approach with Blackpool and the fact that he backed HIS players and tried to ensure that they were on a level playing field in terms of attitude even if they were'nt in terms of ability against the other prem teams. Holloway recognised that football is still a game of 11 vs 11 on the same turf, player attitude and effort still is a big factor.

I wouldn't write off Forest just yet, we need to see who our signings are, add to the base of top six team, we could do better than Billy wherever he goes!

He done good for Forest, but not good enough in my humble opinion, so ON WE GO!

And he wouldn't have took us to European returns, because I honestly believe one year at the most is all he had.

TWO NEW SONGS, please add yours!:)

It rains to the Left, it rains to the right

Our Steve McClaren makes Davies look *****!

He runs down the Left, he runs down the right,

Nathan Tyson, makes Derby look *****........................................r

With the brolly a West Ham view

So the Wally with the Brolly has been appointed manager of Nottingham Forest. The man who landed the England job ahead of Curbishley and Allardyce now stands in our way of an immediate return to the Prem.

Love him or hate him - and let's face it, we all hate him - McLaren has a pretty good track record as a club manager. His friendship with Ferguson may also land him a quality loanee or two, after Daddy's Boy Darren has first dibs of course. That said, Allardyce and Ferguson are good mates too.

I'm worried about the McLaren appointment personally. It was good news that McLeish walked out on Birmingham but Forest will be leading contenders for promotion next season and I suspect McLaren is a better manager than many of us like to believe. Good news one day, bad news the next. That's West Ham all over!

I prefer this one for tyson if im honest; in the same tune as the one we had for KFC aka fat boy aka kris commons.

Oooh Tyson is a judas, he waved the Forest flag.

But then he went and told us that it's sheep he'd rather shag.

He was pacey down the left wing, pacey down the right.

But when it came to scoring, he was absolutely great...

Ooooh Tyson is a judas...

With the brolly a West Ham view

So the Wally with the Brolly has been appointed manager of Nottingham Forest. The man who landed the England job ahead of Curbishley and Allardyce now stands in our way of an immediate return to the Prem.

Love him or hate him - and let's face it, we all hate him - McLaren has a pretty good track record as a club manager. His friendship with Ferguson may also land him a quality loanee or two, after Daddy's Boy Darren has first dibs of course. That said, Allardyce and Ferguson are good mates too.

I'm worried about the McLaren appointment personally. It was good news that McLeish walked out on Birmingham but Forest will be leading contenders for promotion next season and I suspect McLaren is a better manager than many of us like to believe. Good news one day, bad news the next. That's West Ham all over!

love the avatar fever........bet you won't for too long......:)

Archived