Billy Davies Sweepstake - Sacked 12th June

GboroRam

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done fever, the best team won.

I wonder how many IFS you need to get Derby in the Play Offs:D

P.S. Daveo Fool? Is that a personal attack.:D

I would like to thank you for your compliment, because if in your eyes I am a fool for the club that I love, and learn pretty quickly not to trust anyone on Forums, and know that you know that I know that even Boycie Knows you are the fools.:D

I can vouch for the originator of this sweepstake.He is one of the lovely people who have donated to my football team.

Cheers Dangerous.

So - £20 up for grabs. Could even be won by a red. Even Elvis, if he's interested.

Billy will leave the florists on November 15th 2010, he will then have a sex change operation and join the Krankies. This will enable him to appear in panto in Nottingham......hang on he is already appearing in panto in Notts.

Billy is not our "achilles heel", however his entertainment value is priceless.

If they did erect a statue of him in Derby it would be the most pissed upon piece of artwork in the world.

Cheers Dangerous.

So - £20 up for grabs. Could even be won by a red. Even Elvis, if he's interested.

I won't be here, when season kicks off!

Goodlad me, only pre-season, and only in the areas of the board as allowed, might make it an annual event, should be fun!:D

And no swearing and personal insults, and definately not using 2 to 3 ID to fight my corner either.:D

Billy will leave the florists on November 15th 2010, he will then have a sex change operation and join the Krankies. This will enable him to appear in panto in Nottingham......hang on he is already appearing in panto in Notts.

Billy is not our "achilles heel", however his entertainment value is priceless.

If they did erect a statue of him in Derby it would be the most pissed upon piece of artwork in the world.

LOL now thats funny!, welcome to the Mad Zone!

I won't be here, when season kicks off!

Goodlad me, only pre-season, and only in the areas of the board as allowed, might make it an annual event, should be fun!:D

And no swearing and personal insults, and definately not using 2 to 3 ID to fight my corner either.:D

Then I'll put you down for before the season starts :)

For persistence only, I admire that so:

A forecast into the future with my football analytical brain.

I forecast Billy Davies will lead Nottingham Forest to the Premiership.

The experiences of Billy Davies having been treated like the villain for being a Hero in helping, lets be fair, an unfancied Derby to the Premiership, will lead him to perhaps demand more control, and a mass of money to attack the Promised Land. P.S. This constant searching and striving to be the best you can be, is also admirable.

So he will leave on July 5th 2011 after being replaced by Martin O'neill and John Robertson, failing that Stuart Pearce, with Nigel as a No 2(LOL) and Johnny Metgod as Coach and Savage as Media Co-ordinator.

If I win, I want my £20 going to Dangerous Kids FC:D

Archived