Jump to content

See why PSV fans wanted him gone now.


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

And yet we created how many chances?

2 that we should have scored: Holmes in the 1st and Rooney 2nd, also Lawrence's that he should have done better with. So 3 very good chances...

Inversely, how many did Watford create? It took a stunner for us to concede. 

We deserved a point, and had we been clinical, we could have won 3-1 but that's football. Overall, a better performance than Norwich to build on for Tuesday

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, YorkshireRam said:

We deserved a point, and had we been clinical, we could have won 3-1 but that's football.

We didn't play very well against a fairly poor team. We should have played better - maybe if we'd set up differently we might have done. That's football too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

We didn't play very well against a fairly poor team. We should have played better - maybe if we'd set up differently we might have done. That's football too.

How else could we have set up with the players available?? We didn't have any attacker ffs

We created more chances than the opposition, better chances and a lack of clinical finishing is the only reason we didn't win. The rest of the performance was far improved from Norwich and even without attackers we played offensively with impetus.

You're a bit of a broken record at the moment. Everything you say has to be twisted to be anti-Cocu and it's annoying. I don't think we'll see a balanced, objective opinion from you for a while because you just can't help but let that bias slip into your commentary.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, YorkshireRam said:

How else could we have set up with the players available?? We didn't have any attacker ffs

We created more chances than the opposition, better chances and a lack of clinical finishing is the only reason we didn't win. The rest of the performance was far improved from Norwich and even without attackers we played offensively with impetus.

You're a bit of a broken record at the moment. Everything you say has to be twisted to be anti-Cocu and it's annoying. I don't think we'll see a balanced, objective opinion from you for a while because you just can't help but let that bias slip into your commentary.

Think you watched another game saying created more chances ? 73 mins before a shot on goal Specsavers open in the morning make a booking . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, YorkshireRam said:

We didn't have any attacker ffs

...

You're a bit of a broken record at the moment. Everything you say has to be twisted to be anti-Cocu and it's annoying. I don't think we'll see a balanced, objective opinion from you for a while because you just can't help but let that bias slip into your commentary.

Really?

Well when we're further up the league (top 6) then there'll be nowt to say will there? You'll be able to come on here and say I told you so! At the minute we're somewhat nearer the bottom. So talk it up all you like but we had minimal shots on target and we lost.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Look we all want Derby to be at the top but we have to be honest Cocu plays the most boring football we've seen in many a year .

I want us to be the best and be proud but under Cocu it's shocking why are fans showing blind faith check the last 10 matches that doesn't lie.

I could give it all  up if we played like that every week under Cocu .

Fans called Rowetts team they were miles better to watch than this team.

He doesn't know is best team changes every week this year he's played Forsyth Lowe and Buchanan at left back , right back just the same Bogle Wisdom Byrne , its the same in all positions take the blinkers off he doesn't know what he's doing if  we hadn't won at Norwich with our first shot on target God forbid were we would be. 

50 years watching the Rams and not seen a more negative team than this .

COCU OUT. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ramfan1958 said:

Look we all want Derby to be at the top but we have to be honest Cocu plays the most boring football we've seen in many a year .

I want us to be the best and be proud but under Cocu it's shocking why are fans showing blind faith check the last 10 matches that doesn't lie.

I could give it all  up if we played like that every week under Cocu .

Fans called Rowetts team they were miles better to watch than this team.

He doesn't know is best team changes every week this year he's played Forsyth Lowe and Buchanan at left back , right back just the same Bogle Wisdom Byrne , its the same in all positions take the blinkers off he doesn't know what he's doing if  we hadn't won at Norwich with our first shot on target God forbid were we would be. 

50 years watching the Rams and not seen a more negative team than this .

COCU OUT. 

 

Yes, even more boring than the Clement side in the games shortly before he lost the plot and got the sack. Cocu doesn't seem to have even found the plot yet....sadly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Ramfan1958 said:

Look we all want Derby to be at the top but we have to be honest Cocu plays the most boring football we've seen in many a year .

I want us to be the best and be proud but under Cocu it's shocking why are fans showing blind faith check the last 10 matches that doesn't lie.

I could give it all  up if we played like that every week under Cocu .

Fans called Rowetts team they were miles better to watch than this team.

He doesn't know is best team changes every week this year he's played Forsyth Lowe and Buchanan at left back , right back just the same Bogle Wisdom Byrne , its the same in all positions take the blinkers off he doesn't know what he's doing if  we hadn't won at Norwich with our first shot on target God forbid were we would be. 

50 years watching the Rams and not seen a more negative team than this .

COCU OUT. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You are correct it isnt very exciting football and if the boo boys were allowed in the ground, they would be telling him / Mel the results aren’t good enough. I don’t think he’s going to be our Daniel Farke☹️ as I first hoped. 

However we cannot sack him how it’s pointless because a) it’s expensive and b) sacking him just after the transfer window has closed is crazy. Give him until the New Year. One good thing albeit, least you didn’t spend £500 on a season tix to watch this dross. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Remy the hare said:

You are correct it isnt very exciting football and if the boo boys were allowed in the ground, they would be telling him / Mel the results aren’t good enough. I don’t think he’s going to be our Daniel Farke☹️ as I first hoped. 

However we cannot sack him how it’s pointless because a) it’s expensive and b) sacking him just after the transfer window has closed is crazy. Give him until the New Year. One good thing albeit, least you didn’t spend £500 on a season tix to watch this dross. 

I bloody did and more!

So,if I could at least get to watch a decent game of footy on rams tv Phil,I'd be very grateful!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/10/2020 at 23:11, DublinRam said:

While the op is perhaps a bit ott surely we should realise by now that the football mentality of not playing attacking and worrying about the opposition no matter what level the opponent is a real concern and not going to change regardless of who is fit 

Disagree because those attacking players allow a different game plan and approach.i can totally see why people are currently upset and everyone of those people has a right to voice their opinion. Personally I'm just not down with the cocu out yet as I still believe we are yet to see the real cocu game plan. And yes i know ,i know alot will question what is the game plan and i guess it's hard to convey this in a msg. My belief is that the build is slow but was always gonna be. Gone are the days of big spending but also gone are the days of being held to ransom. In many aspects cocu has had the worst luck of any manager iv seen at Derby be it injurys,a pandemic, losing a captain through stupidity, player being stabbed, a soft transfer embargo,the club under investigation and more while also trying to work under tight budgets and bring through youth.with all this combined I just believe he has earned the right to time prob more than most have in the past.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Ramslaar said:

In many aspects cocu has had the worst luck of any manager iv seen at Derby be it injurys,a pandemic, losing a captain through stupidity, player being stabbed, a soft transfer embargo,the club under investigation and more while also trying to work under tight budgets and bring through youth.with all this combined I just believe he has earned the right to time prob more than most have in the past.

But will his luck ever change? 😉 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Ramfan1958 said:

Think you watched another game saying created more chances ? 73 mins before a shot on goal Specsavers open in the morning make a booking . 

I literally listed them v Watford's... Holmes about 16 yards out at end of 1st half, Lawrence's run and shot straight down keeper's throat about 73 mins and then Rooney's golden chance about 88 mins-ish

Watford had a screamer from outside the area and... that's about it

Link to post
Share on other sites

Calm down everyone. The team on Friday weren’t good enough. But the tactics and formation were.  If we had Ibe in instead of Holmes, Waghorn at 9 and Rooney playing in midfield instead  of Bird with Knight next to him instead of Shinnie. Bielik instead of Evans. Jozwiak, Kazim, Sibley, Duncan  on the bench as impact players. we would have won easy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/10/2020 at 21:41, Ramfan1958 said:

2 winning titles and I said  PSV fans wanted him gone Why because is football tactics are absolutely boring and negative . 

I got slaughtered saying my work frinds in Holland said Cocu is crap. 

Apologies accepted. 

Cocu OUT OUT 

 

This really is the pits of a thread. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, YorkshireRam said:

I'm beginning to despise fans like you. Absolutely no sense of perspective but quite happy to make sweeping statements regardless. We started with 5 attackers and 5 midfielders yesterday because 0/4 of our first choice attackers were fit.

😁

                                  marshall

byrne.          Evans.  Davies.  Clarke.   Buchanan

 Holmes      Knight         Bird         Sibley     Shinnie

Jozwiak   Whittaker.  Waghorn.    Rooney.  Lawrence 
 

That could work!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.