I am missing pp and Derby county

B4ev6is

5 hours ago, ImARam2 said:

Let's get real about this virus. B4, you simply cannot blame the government for everything is this world. Over One Million (1,000,000+) people, worldwide, have died from this virus and compared to many other countries, we can, to most extent, and with precautions, go about our daily lives.

I truely want to go back to see live football, in a stadium which is rocking with sound, music, chanting and banter. To meet up with my brother, friends and just people who sit around me to say hello.

Stay calm and tomorrow the sun will come up again, and one day we'll all go back to Pride Park to see The Rams.

Well if look at national league fans in stadiums even northen irland some In.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Red Ram said:

We all share your sentiments but vulnerable Derby fans would die if we were all allowed back at the moment. That's too high a price to watch a football match. You're right to blame the government though - Rugby internationals are apparently going ahead in New Zealand with stadiums at full capacity.

Read this - we are where we are but we could have been more or less back to normal by now with a competent government.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/oct/10/continual-local-lockdowns-answer-covid-control

Certainly changed my perspective...

The guardian?

I wouldn't trust that lot to boil an egg.

Having worked with many young people with autism I can appreciate what you are feeling B4 and I hope that when the time comes you are in the front of the queue to get back to Pride Park and get behind the Rams as you have done before. You just have to give it a bit more time and when things get back to a bit of normality it will feel even better to walk through the turnstile and use that voice of yours to cheer on the team.

For myself I do miss going to the game to cheer on the Rams and see the people that I travel to the game with. There's an old school friend of mine (we are both in our 50's now) that sits quite a few rows behind me but we always meet up outside at half time for our 'half time analysis' of the first 45 minutes. We've started to phone each other now when the first half ends to carry on the tradition if you like - he's rubbish, cracking save, could be three nil up or two nil down and to talk other nonsense like we always do at the ground - I know it sounds a bit weird but it brings a bit of normality back to the whole thing of having to watch it on TV. We say goodbye about two minutes before the second half kicks off so we can get back to our respective seats in time.

1 minute ago, Baj said:

Having worked with many young people with autism I can appreciate what you are feeling B4 and I hope that when the time comes you are in the front of the queue to get back to Pride Park and get behind the Rams as you have done before. You just have to give it a bit more time and when things get back to a bit of normality it will feel even better to walk through the turnstile and use that voice of yours to cheer on the team.

For myself I do miss going to the game to cheer on the Rams and see the people that I travel to the game with. There's an old school friend of mine (we are both in our 50's now) that sits quite a few rows behind me but we always meet up outside at half time for our 'half time analysis' of the first 45 minutes. We've started to phone each other now when the first half ends to carry on the tradition if you like - he's rubbish, cracking save, could be three nil up or two nil down and to talk other nonsense like we always do at the ground - I know it sounds a bit weird but it brings a bit of normality back to the whole thing of having to watch it on TV. We say goodbye about two minutes before the second half kicks off so we can get back to our respective seats in time.

Lovely post ? 

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

What if they let in a limited number of fans and you’re not picked?

I strongly suspect(*) that it will be the government that decide how many, and exactly which individuals, get their hands on the golden tickets.

I'm just glad I've given Boris my wholehearted supported through this pandemic, and refrained from dissing the government on here!

*I'm only joking, B4.

...They're silver tickets, not golden! 

13 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

I strongly suspect(*) that it will be the government that decide how many, and exactly which individuals, get their hands on the golden tickets.

I'm just glad I've given Boris my wholehearted supported through this pandemic, and refrained from dissing the government on here!

*I'm only joking, B4.

...They're silver tickets, not golden! 

He is not my favourite person nore is that banker gibson.

23 hours ago, Baj said:

I am growing more and more frusrated and also deeply depressied and just feel goverment set all these rules dont follow themselfs.

37 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I am growing more and more frusrated and also deeply depressied and just feel goverment set all these rules dont follow themselfs.

Hang in there big fella.

Every day that passes, we are getting closer to a vaccine.

It might not be until the middle of next year but things will get back to normal.

Just try and be patient. Keep supporting the Rams. Watch RamsTV, YouTube and read the great books and articles on the club and its history. COYR ?

15 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Hang in there big fella.

Every day that passes, we are getting closer to a vaccine.

It might not be until the middle of next year but things will get back to normal.

Just try and be patient. Keep supporting the Rams. Watch RamsTV, YouTube and read the great books and articles on the club and its history. COYR ?

I just want back to  normal tomorrow sad face.

On 14/10/2020 at 23:07, B4ev6is said:

Well if look at national league fans in stadiums even northen irland some In.

Its a bit different in most of those to a stadium like pride park, mostly outdoors, few concourses, few fans. Northern Ireland stadiums, and its league, are comparable to the national league.

I would happily go and stand and watch Kilburn AFC or whatever they are called, but wouldnt want to hit pride park.

10 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

He is not my favourite person nore is that banker gibson.

I know mate.  I was just being naughty, to wind you up.  No harm meant.

As soon as we're allowed back in, I'll be front of the queue to give you a guard of honour on your way in... and front of the next queue to buy you a pint, but in the meantime, you just have to stay focused, and stay strong.

Remember what that great Derby Fan Arnie once said... "We'll be back"!

Hang in there buddy, and stay strong.  

Archived