Any realistic striker options out there now ?

Keepyuppy

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our whole approach to signing a striker has been a complete shambles.  We've had weeks to get a deal done and we can't get one across the line.

I hope the club pull one out of the bag at the last minute, but it seems doubtful now.

We should have done more to keep Martin at the club

10 hours ago, rynny said:

Next person to post something mentioning that bloke who doesn't know anything on twitter is getting an instant ban

do you understand season 3 GIF by Black Sails

I mean seriously ?‍♂️

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

But Barry said 14 weeks ago that we will be signing a striker and a left back.....

Have faith.

7 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

think Barry is busted  

26 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

Our whole approach to signing a striker has been a complete shambles.  We've had weeks to get a deal done and we can't get one across the line.

I hope the club pull one out of the bag at the last minute, but it seems doubtful now.

We should have done more to keep Martin at the club

What did we do to keep Martin at the club?

None of these, that's for sure:

Serdar Dursun, Harry Wilson, Yannick Bolasie, Kenneth Zohore, Jake Clarke-Salter, Conor Wickham, Baba Rahman, Keinan Davies, Ryler Roberts, Raphinha, Joel Pirot, Chris Willock, Filip Benkovic, Kasper Junker, Marcus Maddison, Jordan Obita, Haydon Roberts,

Ronan Curtis, Matej Vydra, Samuel Gransir, Jacob Murphy, Ferdi Kadıoğlu, Rob Dickie, Ivan Toney, Nathan Baxter, Steven Theunissen, Jonathan Panzo, Lyndon Dykes, Lee Gregory, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher.

47 minutes ago, Macintosh said:

None of these, that's for sure:

Serdar Dursun, Harry Wilson, Yannick Bolasie, Kenneth Zohore, Jake Clarke-Salter, Conor Wickham, Baba Rahman, Keinan Davies, Ryler Roberts, Raphinha, Joel Pirot, Chris Willock, Filip Benkovic, Kasper Junker, Marcus Maddison, Jordan Obita, Haydon Roberts,

Ronan Curtis, Matej Vydra, Samuel Gransir, Jacob Murphy, Ferdi Kadıoğlu, Rob Dickie, Ivan Toney, Nathan Baxter, Steven Theunissen, Jonathan Panzo, Lyndon Dykes, Lee Gregory, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher.

Joe Hart would be rubbish up front.

2 hours ago, Premier ram said:

Yaya Sanogo would be my choice

Sounds like an interesting option,tall leggy,Wanchope type ? not prolific tho, but a striker and being out of contract etc but why did Boro pull out ?

Archived