Harry Wilson - gone to Cardiff on a season long loan

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Didn't he have the chance to go back to Hull then came to us .  Like most players, he'll probably go to the club with the best chance of doing well.

Our financial position as many think, whilst Mel was in the space of loosing a reported 2million a month at Derby he seemed to increase his personal wealth by £50 million.

We have to balance the book to avoid FFP penalty’s but currently we are well within the limits due, it is well within Mel’s pockets to compete with any other team in the league. However he’s played it down over recent seasons to avoid the “Derby tax”

24 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Didn't he have the chance to go back to Hull then came to us .  Like most players, he'll probably go to the club with the best chance of doing well.

Yeah, like I said, a chance. The difference is that he was at Hull for half a season, whereas he played for a full season here and had some top class moments. The sort of moments that stay with you through a career. That will be worth something to him...we have to hope anyway

6 minutes ago, rynny said:

Next person to post something mentioning that bloke who doesn't know anything on twitter is getting an instant ban

do you understand season 3 GIF by Black Sails

Do you mean Barry?

Darn, darn, darn.

All I said to my wife was that the meal was good enough for Jehova.

At least I didn't say Chris Martin. Darn, darn, darn. I'm only making it worse for myself.

6 hours ago, r4derby said:

that tweet suggests quiet Thursday, leading to a busy Friday deadline day. So Cardiff still in the running. We are in the weakest position financially of all the clubs, but in with a chance after Harry’s loan spell with us last time and the love from the fans

As strange as it sounds, my P&S calcs put us in the best financial position out of the 4 clubs mentioned.

When we were linked with Ibe and Jozwiak I said we desperately needed a left footed winger, this would be incredible.

As people have pointed out it does leave us a little stacked in attack

Marriott/Waghorn/Rooney/Lawrence/Jozwiak/Sibley/Whittaker/Ibe/Wilson

9 players for 3/4 positions is maybe a little overkill, Rooney to drop into midfield?

Marriott and Waghorn are both in the last year of there contract, club may be looking to move one on. Might leave you a little light up front though.

11 minutes ago, OUTSIDER said:

played ok last night imo 7-10 in a young inexperienced team. his attacking runs troubled their defense, hence him being hacked down. i have him in the squad before lawrence  

Automatic starter for me - goal scorer - runs at defenders - wins free kicks ( we would have Rooney and Wilson) - creates space for others such as sibley or knight because teams can’t just concentrate on stopping them which has been happening  

Archived