Harry Wilson - gone to Cardiff on a season long loan

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harry Wilson. Blimey. Have to say, he's likely a little miffed to drop down to the Championship again after what on paper was a very decent first PL campaign in his career. But for us? This would be insane.

He's arguably joining a better squad than the 18/19 (especially if you take away Tomori and Mount) and with four wide options in Wilson, Ibe, Joz and Lawrence, this squad has transformed significantly since the start of the season. Am I wrong for being optimistic again?

Just now, HuddersRam said:

Harry Wilson. Blimey. Have to say, he's likely a little miffed to drop down to the Championship again after what on paper was a very decent first PL campaign in his career. But for us? This would be insane.

He's arguably joining a better squad than the 18/19 (especially if you take away Tomori and Mount) and with four wide options in Wilson, Ibe, Joz and Lawrence, this squad has transformed significantly since the start of the season. Am I wrong for being optimistic again?

Yes because we have kak strikers ? but other than that I can see why optimism would be felt the squad is looking good other than a ST and a Left Back

30 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Rooney or Harry on free kicks? We'd have the best direct free kick team in the world.

Rooney for the really close range ones as he just puts it up and over the wall so effortlessly and Harry for everything else and the tight angles. Not the best one but I really liked his one against Lee Camp I think it was. 

Archived