Congratulations Bradley Johnson

Dethorn

This is the weirdest thread to be on the main board. A kind of "I told you it would all be terrible and look I've been proved right" type of thread. From the people who used to wear sackcloth and ashes and beat themselves.

I have zero time for Bradley Johnson because he was so unbelievably ignorant that he called us Derby City. He was an embarrassment to himself and an embarrassment to our club, for being stupid enough to sign him on a massive wage. And it was an embarrassment to watch him play as he was always the person on the pitch with by far the least technical ability.

He got lucky in the game against us and as a result he got lucky and won player of the month. So what? It doesn't make me any less glad he's an ex-Ram.

7 hours ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

Yes, but on the whole he doesn't make the stupid fouls Johnson made still a weakness of Bielik though. On the Ball Bielik is better and he has the potential to be way better.We probably used Johnson wrong because he's not a holder he's a number 8 and we tried him at CDM and on the left wing under Rowett. 

You've watched a completely different Bielik to me.

His sending off against Charlton was an accident waiting to happen.

37 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

This is the weirdest thread to be on the main board. A kind of "I told you it would all be terrible and look I've been proved right" type of thread. From the people who used to wear sackcloth and ashes and beat themselves.

I have zero time for Bradley Johnson because he was so unbelievably ignorant that he called us Derby City. He was an embarrassment to himself and an embarrassment to our club, for being stupid enough to sign him on a massive wage. And it was an embarrassment to watch him play as he was always the person on the pitch with by far the least technical ability.

He got lucky in the game against us and as a result he got lucky and won player of the month. So what? It doesn't make me any less glad he's an ex-Ram.

Absolute toss! You don’t get lucky and be player of the month! You can fluke a player or the match but player of the month?! 

For what it’s worth I was quite happy to see him go but give credit where credits due... 

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

You ok hun?

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

Very harsh, the guy is an absolute diamond off the pitch. His charitable work if you ever wanted to look was second to none whilst at Derby (google various things he was involved in).

A much better player than given credit for and did more than some who get lauded as heroes or legends here. 

A top, top bloke 

2 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

This is the most irrationally bitter post I think I’ve seen.

He was a beast under McClaren and Lampard. He’s got to be the only Derby player in the last couple of decades to run the show at Old Trafford.

We shouldn’t have signed him. We shouldn’t be signing players based on reputation and their availability but we did and he did his best. That wasn’t his fault. 

Derby City was a harmless Freudian Slip.

• 1 year later...