Access all eras

richinspain

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Brummie Steve said:

¿Viviendo la vida loca amigo.

Vida loca ?. More like la Vida working all week and making the most of the weekend. Spain has got many good things going for it, but the timetable for daily routine is horrible. Twenty three years I've been here now and I still don't like the working hours and eating times. I finish work at half past seven, so evenings are pretty much taken care of, especially with the evening meal at around nine o'clock. Lunch around three o'clock, so from breakfast til then there's too long so a mid-morning snack is necessary. I seem to pass all day eating or wanting to eat.

1 hour ago, richinspain said:

Vida loca ?. More like la Vida working all week and making the most of the weekend. Spain has got many good things going for it, but the timetable for daily routine is horrible. Twenty three years I've been here now and I still don't like the working hours and eating times. I finish work at half past seven, so evenings are pretty much taken care of, especially with the evening meal at around nine o'clock. Lunch around three o'clock, so from breakfast til then there's too long so a mid-morning snack is necessary. I seem to pass all day eating or wanting to eat.

Give it another 23 years and you might get to like it!

Archived