Advice and suggestions from diverse angles please

jono

29 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

There's a price to pay for being decent I'm afraid. 

I'd do virtually anything to be reasonable, but I can't help but feel envious of those who don't give a monkeys about how their actions impact others at times, how great must it be to only care about yourself and sod everyone else!

Things do tend to sort themselve though, the meek shall inherit the earth if that’s ok with you. 

Fixed that for you ?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could take down the number plates of the vehicles he is selling and then punch then into the DVLA website to see if they are taxed. There is then a page on the Gov.Uk website where you can report vehicles on the road without tax as you said he is displaying them on the road. It's an irrelevance is they are untaxed and they guy has filled in a SORN as as soon as they are driven on the public highway this invalidates this.

It's the council who have powers to stop someone trading from a home address without a business licence so you need to report it to them also. And HMRC as he won't be a registered company so not declaring any profits he's making.

duck him. 

Make stuff up. Go in real hard. Make some seriously horrible claims up. Stuff even the police can't help but feel their stomachs turn at when they hear it. 

Proper, proper sick stuff. 

For example - he's got 7 people in his house. Sick Bamford. 

Archived