Derby County Vs Watford

Millenniumram

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The performance was ok. Not brilliant, but ok. We deserved a point, we more than matched Watford for the 90. It came down to the fine margins, Joao Pedro scores an absolute screamer and Rooney misses a 1 on 1 with the keeper, it could have been so different. We still aren't creating enough chances mind, but we were much more solid. 

Quite simply not good enough... no attacking threat. A great goal earns them the win but we don’t deserve anything else. 

I’m so pleased I changed my shift at work to waste my time watching that. Simply awful and totally uninspiring.

only positive I can take is Lawrence is back and even thats questionable!

same again next week guys and girls ?

1 minute ago, Big Trav said:

Think that’s it for cocu. Not going to lie. Don’t want it to happen but have a gut feeling

I don’t think so.

We have a fair few players out that are nearly back to fitness, so he will at least let him have a few games with them back. 

1 minute ago, Big Trav said:

Think that’s it for cocu. Not going to lie. Don’t want it to happen but have a gut feeling

Utter tripe. He won't be sacked. We have not fit forwards and created more chances than them. Not a good game by any stretch but we look so much fitter and organised than 2 or 3 weeks ago. 

Just now, Tyler Durden said:

Even the BBC webpage summariser has said that it was a strange decision letting Marriott go to the Wendies given how toothless in attack we are. 

Someone should tell him its because Jack Marriott is just another set of gums.

1 minute ago, Topram said:

Lost to a screamer, be okay when we get Bielik Ibe Waghorn back

Sorry by that's delusional . Waghorn goal scoring record isn't enough. Recruitment for forwards has been pathetic and we will struggle now

Probably to be expected when our first choice 4 forward players are sat in the stands. 

Wish Sky would climb out of Watford’s collective arse though. Jesus Christ, you’d have thought we were playing Pep era Barca the way they were brown-nosing them...

Lots of effort. Weak up front but without a striker that’s not surprising.

We looked pretty solid it just lack a spark of creativity but that will come when we get a few back and fit.

I thought we deserved a draw but got beat by a quality goal. 

Move on to the next match ??

Some fans need to get a grip... we weren’t amazing but we did enough for a point there. 

They had 1 shot on target and scored it. We had one decent chance and fluffed it. We’re missing arguably 3 first team starting attackers ffs. 

Put Waghorn, Jozwiak and Lawrence in that starting 11 and there’s more going on up top. 

Archived