Derby County Vs Watford

Millenniumram

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, StarterForTen said:

But that’s the point, he NEVER has! I’ve never understood the love he gets on this forum because so many of his CRUCIAL moments end in failure.

i understand he gives us go-forward but he’s the first to be replaced when the forward players are fit. 

It’s a fair point, it’s so frustrating because we need that drive, but it needs to result in something.

9 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Holmes not quite match sharp, I think.

His final decision making has always been poor, if it wasn’t he’d be a much better player, shame 

Just now, rammieib said:

Spirit yes I probably agree.

But play so many defensive players then that’s what’s going to happen so can’t really blame the players to be fair.

Only one person setting us up to play like this.

Just generally frustrating that this is what it will always be like under Cocu.

Well it’s 0-0 and we have Lawrence, Whittaker and JHI on the bench.

They are all more likely to score than the starting eleven.

There’s still hope! 

5 minutes ago, Jortat said:

More than happy with the effort. Rooney running his nuts off, Knight and Buchanan full of beans. Byrne looks composed but nobody to aim for in the box with his crosses. Love Marshall in goal . He makes me feel safe lol. 

Great effort and I would take a 0-0 against Watford tbh but I think we could nick this.

Im looking forward to the creative players like Lawrence getting on and causing a few problems.

I think Whitaker would be more of a game changer. More likely to get behind the midfielders and put pressure on centre halves. 

2 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

No surprise England are piss poor at the minute when Aidy bamford Boothroyd says that’s a pen.

2 minutes ago, sage said:

Aidy Boothroyd chats poo. No wonder the u21s conceded 3 against Andorra. 

1 minute ago, Rambalin said:

Listening to Aidy Boothroyd you can see why he is not managing in the league and in the home for failed managers the England set up

Where’s the wave upon wave of Watford attacks he’s goin about!?!?!??? 

Utter rick...

Archived