Derby County Vs Watford

Millenniumram

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Tactic tonight is the Norwich approach 

It’s sit back, ride our luck hope they miss the gifted chances we present to them and prey Wayne is still breathing enough to knock one in with our only shot on target

#cocuball

Schtay in the game. Wait for the mischtake.

1 minute ago, Norman said:

Watford missing 7 or so players because of the internationals. Deeney, Andre Gray and Hughes missing. Hopefully be a disjointed mess with a half arsed Cleverley in midfield. 

Never a better time to play them.

I thought if u had 4 or more you automatically had your game called off.

2 hours ago, SKRam said:

Well reading this thread, we obviously lost 0-9 at Norwich. Nothing like a bit of faith in your club. Dear god thank heavens I’ve started drinking. Some belief wouldn’t go amiss in supporting YOUR club. I’m from ducking Stockport, I don’t even say duck and elongate my vowels like you duckers yet here I seem to find myself the only frecking Ram who believes in his or her club.  My Derby My Team. Ram on my shirt directly over my heart. Tells me where my love is, not sure about some........ mouthful of ale no make that a pintful  thanks don’t mind if I do 

I'd give you one of each positive emoji if I could for this SK.

Enjoy a couple of beers mate and we'll see the lads through the game to the sunlit uplands of mid table.....?

Archived