7 free away games...

Mucker1884

Any news on these?  Have I missed it?

Referring to the 7 free away games on RamsTV, (in addition to all home league games) to be chosen by EFL, for those of us with current season tickets.

Not had chance to watch a game until today, and I have Sky for that, so not tuned into RamsTV this season, since cashing in my voucher code thingy.

Just wondering if any of these away games had been announced yet?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Any news on these?  Have I missed it?

Referring to the 7 free away games on RamsTV, (in addition to all home league games) to be chosen by EFL, for those of us with current season tickets.

Not had chance to watch a game until today, and I have Sky for that, so not tuned into RamsTV this season, since cashing in my voucher code thingy.

Just wondering if any of these away games had been announced yet?

It is midweek games, wasn't it? 

11 hours ago, rynny said:

I don't think we will have more than 7 midweek away games. 

Never even thought to check the fixtures!

Just have... Currently showing midweek away games (Assume NOT Fridays or BH Mondays?) at:

Oct:
Huddersfield

Nov:
Middlesbrough

Dec:
Brentford
Birmingham

Feb:
Wycombe

March:
Cardiff

April:
Preston

So they now need to show them all, assuming none get moved, to keep up their end of the bargain?  (Or did they state "Up to 7 midweek away games"?)

Afterthought (It's like an edit, but done before posting... Just think of it as the internet version of talking to oneself!)...

Just answered my own question...

Q. If I retain my season ticket, will I get a refund for matches I cannot attend because of a reduced stadium capacity or they are played behind-closed-doors?

For each home league match you are prevented from attending directly because of a reduced stadium capacity or it is played behind-closed-doors you will receive a pro-rated credit equivalent to 1/23 of your season ticket purchase price which can be redeemed against the price of a 2021/22 Season Ticket or Home League Match Ticket(s), and you’ll also receive Free RamsTV streaming of each home league match and up to seven to be determined midweek away league matches.

So now we know the limitations, just not which games will be chosen by EFL?

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

So now we know the limitations, just not which games will be chosen by EFL?

Wouldn't surprise me if it is between the clubs to come to an agreement. The EFL aren't great at helping their clubs out. 

On 03/10/2020 at 19:31, Mucker1884 said:

Beg your pardon.  Yes it was.  Forgot about that bit!  

I take it there's been no announcements as to which ones yet?

The EFL stated "up to 7 midweek away league games". The "up to" part being the words here so wouldn't surprise me if the EFL only allowed a few. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived