Chris Martin assisting in the demise of Forest

Uptherams

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bristol city can be my unofficial second favourite team in the division. 
I’m pleased to see Chris Martin and weimann doing well.

somewhere they still have Kasey Palmer too. 
And simmo.

whats not to like?

oh yeah,

that forest reject 

46 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Could have swore we gave him an offer and an improved one-then he left himself.

Did we? Did we really, well I suppose £10 a week with the opportunity to stay for another year is as good a guess is yours is! We obviously couldn't/wouldn't match Bristol City.

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Did we? Did we really, well I suppose £10 a week with the opportunity to stay for another year is as good a guess is yours is! We obviously couldn't/wouldn't match Bristol City.

£10 a week !!!

Did I say otherwise. If Bristol offered him more that's up to him if he takes it . Like anyone else you weigh it up against lifestyle, reason to stay in the area, loyalty to the business if you think they've done well by you in the past , if you get on with colleagues.

Or you take the the offer- he took the other one.

13 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I'm no @sage when it comes to Weimann, and I thought he was great in a specific role under Rowett, but that is a complete load of baalocks.

ah but you are. My problem with signing Weimann was he didn't fit in with our team play under Schteve

and David is fishing. 

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

He immediately joined Bristol City then, after leaving Derby? I could have sworn there was a sizable gap between the two events.

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Because he weighed it up based on the factors as highlighted and preferred the other one.

Perhaps it was the same cash offer and a lifestyle choice was made.  Perhaps they offered less and he fancied a change of scenery.

Sister lives in a smart neck of the woods down there, I’ll ask her to keep an eye out for a Midlands removals van unloading some large wooden units double door of course. 

6 hours ago, RamNut said:

Bristol city can be my unofficial second favourite team in the division. 
I’m pleased to see Chris Martin and weimann doing well.

somewhere they still have Kasey Palmer too. 
And simmo.

whats not to like?

oh yeah,

that forest reject 

Don't forget Derby obsessed Papadopoulos.

Must have a look and see what's going on with him.  He had moved on to Reading a couple of weeks ago.

Bet Mel's picture is back on that dartboard now were interested in a couple of players. 

Perhaps he's back to advocating injury to our players this week.

Archived