We should play in pink every week

David

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Gladys' Handbag said:

To be honest I'm not totally convinced, but with the 'boy named Sue' effect we'd probably end up with some very tough away fans.

spandexKit.jpg

I have something remarkably similar to that in my wardrobe.

Would the club logo it up for me, if I took it into the club shop, does anyone know? 

I thought the kit we wore at Birmingham was pinker than tonight’s. I’d be having a word with the people that do the laundry, I think they might be using a Tesco stripey detergent that takes the vibrancy of the colour out.

There’s no other explanation.

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/01/2021 at 20:17, Pearl Ram said:

I thought the kit we wore at Birmingham was pinker than tonight’s. I’d be having a word with the people that do the laundry, I think they might be using a Tesco stripey detergent that takes the vibrancy of the colour out.

Or WR put one of his old manu shirts in the wash with the Derby white ones

On 01/01/2021 at 20:17, Pearl Ram said:

Glad I came on here to discuss laundry 

16 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

Glad I came on here to discuss laundry 

And so am I. We shouldn’t underestimate the repercussions of laundry technicians being forced to use inferior budget detergents due to the financial restraints we find ourselves in currently.

We need the pinkiest pink to achieve maximum output of the playing staff. The Sheffield Wednesday result speaks for itself, at Birmingham, we had an optimum pinkness and the result and performance demonstrated this clearly.

Prior the game at Hillsborough, laundry techs were irate at being given Tesco stripey detergent due to restraints placed on them by the powers that be, their concerns were justified as the negative result more than proved the inferior product removed the vibrancy of pinkness and promoted complaints of chafing from several of the team.

Archived