Charlie Austin - joined QPR on loan

DCFC1388

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

One goal every 150 minutes. That's not crap.

Chris Martin's was one every 190. He wasn't crap either.

Austin scored 3 or 4 penalties. He was also in a team with a plethora of attacking talent. Martin is miles clear of Austin.

12 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Austin scored 3 or 4 penalties. He was also in a team with a plethora of attacking talent. Martin is miles clear of Austin.

Yeah, 10 goals but 4 were penalties, plus 1 was a free kick from the edge of the 6 yard box for a back pass

1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

image.thumb.jpeg.8801fdec283c0ca45e2d359808bb66f3.jpegToo old, too slow, too thirsty, too rusty.

The only time Austin and Morris are likely to be together.

My Dad had one of these, and also for a short while after the Vanden Plas version with a grille like a Rolls. I think he was seduced by the grille and didn’t check anything else (e.g. kick the tyres, pat the bonnet, etc.). I recall it went to the scrappy very quickly. I think he went for a dodgy Viva next. I guess he must have gone through about 20 ropey cars before I hit my teens, all of them falling into the category of too old, too slow, too thirsty, too rusty. A three wheel bubble car was the most amusing. 

Anyway, I agree with you. There is no way in the world Morris will invest in this Austin.

2 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

That comment implies that the club has never ever undertaken a recessive or retrograde action so therefore won't happen. 

? Im optimistic they’ve learned from their mistakes. 

Archived