Saturday Norwich

Spanish

Just wondering whether the result will change anybody’s opinion of Cocu?   I think all the doubters expect the worst and if it turns out better then one game won’t change minds.  The pro group probably expect the worst already so it would need a monumental disaster to change their view.

here’s an idea, now don’t laugh, but why don’t we call a truce on the argument for the Norwich game.  Just for once we all try to see the value in the opposing view. Next game gloves are off and we can be back to ripping each other to pieces if that is what you want to do.  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Spanish said:

Just wondering whether the result will change anybody’s opinion of Cocu?   I think all the doubters expect the worst and if it turns out better then one game won’t change minds.  The pro group probably expect the worst already so it would need a monumental disaster to change their view.

here’s an idea, now don’t laugh, but why don’t we call a truce on the argument for the Norwich game.  Just for once we all try to see the value in the opposing view. Next game gloves are off and we can be back to ripping each other to pieces if that is what you want to do.  

I don’t understand what you’re asking for! Are you asking Derby fans to not express themselves and their feelings? Are we now annexed by China? Is our leader now Chairman Mel? 
If people are ripping each other to pieces, then the moderators are failing. But aside of that, if people want to call a spade “a spade”, leave them to it. 

4 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I don’t understand what you’re asking for! Are you asking Derby fans to not express themselves and their feelings? Are we now annexed by China? Is our leader now Chairman Mel? 
If people are ripping each other to pieces, then the moderators are failing. But aside of that, if people want to call a spade “a spade”, leave them to it. 

Why be so aggressive it was just an idea leave it alone if you don’t like it, shrug and move on

3 minutes ago, Spanish said:

Why be so aggressive it was just an idea leave it alone if you don’t like it, shrug and move on

Apologies if that’s how it came across, wasn’t my intention. Just confused. By the same token, if you don’t like the moaning, leave it alone, shrug and move on. 

now, can we kiss and pretend you didn’t think i was being aggressive please? ?

Just now, Mostyn6 said:

Apologies if that’s how it came across, wasn’t my intention. Just confused. By the same token, if you don’t like the moaning, leave it alone, shrug and move on. 

now, can we kiss and pretend you didn’t think i was being aggressive please? ?

I appreciate your opinions which you are freely entitled to, it isn’t China you know?

If you change your view entirely one way or the other based purely on one game, then you’re very fickle. So no, I won’t all of sudden be 100% convinced by Cocu if we win on Saturday. Too much has come before to swing my view that quickly. I will, however, at least have a bit more hope if we can even get a point on Saturday. Just something to show that we’re still fighting. I think calling for Cocu’s head this early is premature, but the longer this goes on, the more likely it is.

16 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Stop being such a spade Mostyn.

8 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

We are on sky, let's hope we put a show on, hope a few players might be back, if not let's have a go at them, just like us to win this one, it's the championship anything could happen. 

Saturday lunchtime? On Sky? 

what could possibly go wrong!?!?

thanks for pointing that out btw! ? I’ve decided to go wool shopping instead. 

Archived