U23 v Everton

Rambalin

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Always second best. Like playing a Championship side other than the Rams 

Ended 4-1. Some spirited performances by Rams players but a learning curve. Great free kick from our no.7. When releasing team please include their numbers as I was a bit lost.

9 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Ended 4-1. Some spirited performances by Rams players but a learning curve. Great free kick from our no.7. When releasing team please include their numbers as I was a bit lost.

The team sheet lists the players in numerical order, the order being: GK, RB, LB, DM, RCB, LCB, RW, CM, CF, AM, LW

6 minutes ago, Carnero said:

We could do worse than getting their no.9 Ellis Simms in on loan. Very impressive.

He was the league’s top scorer in our U18s title winning season. Whittaker was 3rd top scorer with 20 in 20, but Simms was miles ahead with 32 in 21. 
Looks to be a complete forward from what I’ve seen. 

12 minutes ago, Carnero said:

We could do worse than getting their no.9 Ellis Simms in on loan. Very impressive.

I'd be underwhelmed, unimpressed, disapointed and ever so slightly miffed if we signed him.

I'll just nip onto youtube to see his highlights before I make up my mind.

Ellis Simms will be getting a move sooner rather than later. He’s got an outstanding record at youth level, in his last full season at u18 level he scored 32 goals in 21 games. I’m sure he will eventually get a move to a championship club and do a good job, but I don’t think it will be with ourselves. 

9 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Ellis Simms will be getting a move sooner rather than later. He’s got an outstanding record at youth level, in his last full season at u18 level he scored 32 goals in 21 games. I’m sure he will eventually get a move to a championship club and do a good job, but I don’t think it will be with ourselves. 

Obvious wonder kid. Scores for fun. Looks different league at 19.

30 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

The team sheet lists the players in numerical order, the order being: GK, RB, LB, DM, RCB, LCB, RW, CM, CF, AM, LW

He was the league’s top scorer in our U18s title winning season. Whittaker was 3rd top scorer with 20 in 20, but Simms was miles ahead with 32 in 21. 
Looks to be a complete forward from what I’ve seen. 

Thanks GofC

Archived