Serdar Dursun

DcFc Dyycheee

Just now, Van Gritters said:

Not sure about the jacket. I think it’s a size too small and it looks like he’s spilt some bleach on his Jeans.

Marks out of 2 for his missus. I’d give her one.

deborah ann woll relics and rarities GIF by Alpha

2 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Thanks Sparx. but dont come on here infreqently with all your football analysis schizzle. Have you got a song for him, or any pun? What do you think of his dress sense, and would you give his Mrs a go?

He'd be Ser-tain to give our front line a boost,

I'd never be able to pull off that jacket.. but bet Owen Bradley is a fan...

And his Mrs..... Well..... We're all Derby aren't we? Sharing is Caring lol

2 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

In a parallel universe, are the members of DCFCLadiesfans.uk perving over a new signings Mister?

If they are I'd wager they're being more subtle about it ? 

Edited by SaintRam

Looks like the right type of player, he may need some time to acclimatise as the Championship is a pretty unique division as MTW is finding out.

He’ll come much cheaper than the domestic equivalent and to be honest with some of the dross we’ve seen over the years there no more risk with this guy than many of the more familiar names.

I saw charlie Austin was being mentioned over the weekend, I’m betting this guy would be cheaper to buy than loaning Austin. And he will potentially suit our style better.

Lets hope the recruitment team have done their homework!

We are very 'power puff' up front maybe this is type of guy we need provided to knock a few big defenders about to make room for others and cause some havoc in there.

He could also be good out ball to re-leave pressure on our be-leagued defense.

If wingers provide him with the service he requires he may even score a few goals.

If he's relatively cheap in fee and wages wises whats to lose (we haven't go anyone else like him at the club now martin's gone).

7 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

We are very 'power puff' up front maybe this is type of guy we need provided to knock a few big defenders about to make room for others and cause some havoc in there.

He could also be good out ball to re-leave pressure on our be-leagued defense.

If wingers provide him with the service he requires he may even score a few goals.

If he's relatively cheap in fee and wages wises whats to lose (we haven't go anyone else like him at the club now martin's gone).

Could also help MTW get more used to the league if he has to defebd against him in training. Currently everything MTW struggles with are all things we wont do in training if matchesbare anything to go by....long balls, fast pressing and a physical striker

Edited by DCFC1388