Serdar Dursun

DcFc Dyycheee

Personally I think this is great business. Not expensive and something different. Even if he’s not gonna be a main striker it will add some much needed height and strength upfront. So something different. I understand he’s 28 but he could just be a signing that will do the job our academy players step up in next couple of years ?‍♂️?‍♂️

9 minutes ago, JAT said:

This guy looks great. Fancies himself as an Ibrahimovic?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCwNiqfj-1-/?igshid=14gfp5lg56cds

Taken from his IGTV

Reminds me of Marriott.  The goals he scores are normally follow ups or off the last man in the box.  Seems were getting like for like in many ways. Not really a hold up player from those clips.   

3 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Reminds me of Marriott.  The goals he scores are normally follow ups or off the last man in the box.  Seems were getting like for like in many ways. Not really a hold up player from those clips.   

Surely someone that tall has something about them to hold a ball up though? ?‍♂️

7 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

He's 6 ft 3, he's going to be nothing like Marriott. From the clips he looks like he has a decent touch and can link up well. Just because he can score alot of tap ins doesn't make him like Marriott. 

Lol he couldn’t be more the polar opposite of Marriott lol

that is one very fit Mrs have to say 

well played sir 

I don't understand all of the comments about players being low risk on this and other transfer threads. Can't get the logic. So if we sign a player on a low fee and low wages and he doesn't perform then there's minimal write off collaterally? But he's still crap so left us in no better position on the pitch than before we signed him? Or am I missing the point. 

What I really liked about the YT vid was that when coming from deep he was generally looking to pass forward, into space.... Not back to the DM or just recycling possession but something meaningful...

Would hope that him coming back and playing balls into space for Jozwiak, Ibe, or even the full backs etc would be really good

4 minutes ago, SparxTheRam said:

What I really liked about the YT vid was that when coming from deep he was generally looking to pass forward, into space.... Not back to the DM or just recycling possession but something meaningful...

Would hope that him coming back and playing balls into space for Jozwiak, Ibe, or even the full backs etc would be really good

Thanks Sparx. but dont come on here infreqently with all your football analysis schizzle. Have you got a song for him, or any pun? What do you think of his dress sense, and would you give his Mrs a go?