Serdar Dursun

DcFc Dyycheee

On 21/12/2020 at 17:21, Anag Ram said:

If Dursun is somehow a possibility despite problems of Brexit and us being a disease-ridden Walking Dead set, does anyone know whether this guy has any pace? 

He doesn’t have any extraordinary pace, no. And I can‘t see him joining Derby under the recent circumstances. 

Edited by GermanRam
No

1 hour ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Now I've realised that the iq of the average forum member is somewhere between a single cell protozoa and a small pot plant, I've regulated the question difficulty down somewhat. 

Update - Perceived Range - IQ approx 0.00001 eg Amoeba/Paramecium to IQ approx 230 eg Cyclamen/ Violet.

Average IQ is therefore - doh.

Rampage 229

Van Der Moodhoever 230+

1. What time VdMH go to dentist. 2.30 (Tooth hurty). Come on, it is Xmas.

2. Doctor doctor, I feel like a small plant. Ok I think you are going a little potty

Doctor doctor, I feel like a single celled protozoan. No way, ohmaybe an amoeba.

Doctor doctor I feel like a Paramecium. Ok, join 2 para.

Doctor ,doctor, I feel like a cycle man. Ok buy yourself a Raleigh bike.

Doctor, doctor. I feel like a Violet but I can play football. Ok join Parma 

I could go on but I have Xmas goodies to imbibe and devour, a process that is quite advanced. COYR

On 24/12/2020 at 18:43, Turk Thrust said:

Think he needs 15 points according to a set of rules. He doesn’t meet that, but happy to be proved wrong

You need more than 10 to be considered. The rules are pretty vague too, he only needs to have been capped once to be an international. Not sure if he has or not but realistically this isn’t going to stop us signing a player like him if we want him. 

2DAB5F80-DAA8-4074-AF06-96191DDF44AA.png

Serdar Dursun -- according to the WP guidelines, the maximum points he could get are via domestic minutes (6) and league quality of his team (6), seeing as 2. Bundesliga is a band 4 league. 12 points could see him go to the Exceptions Panel (which only exists this winter) but

Derby would have to prove that exceptional circumstances prevented him from reaching 15 points, or that he displays immense potential as a young player, which he is not. Basically, it's practically off the table for him to get a WP unless Derby somehow plead that the deal

should've somehow been completed in the summer, which still technically does not fit the definition of 'exceptional circumstances preventing the Player from achieving 15 points.'

Well, don't get your hopes up. Summer was the time to get the thing done.