Serdar Dursun

DcFc Dyycheee

2 minutes ago, BobdeBilder said:

Derby fans want a 6'3" 23 year old England international striker, with ten years premier league experience, scores thirty goals a season has a transfer fee of £100,000 and will play for £500 pounds per week. And they would still moan about him. Although it is not just Rams fans that are miserable moaning,glass half empty buggers, Derby people are all like that.

confused-golden-globes-GIF-downsized.gif

13 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

The article linked to that tweet says 1m euros; so I'd wager you're probably right.

https://www.fanatik.com.tr/transferin-gozdesi-serdar-dursuna-Derby-countyden-teklif-2172834

Didnt actually read the article , glad we seem to have shifted our focus to look in foreign markets , where players appear to be cheaper. Obviously comes with added risk , but Brentford have proved if you identify the right players you can get a competitive team for very little and make a profit on "Most" players.

2 minutes ago, Shuff264 said:

I love random links with Bundesliga 2 players

WhoScored has a bit of data on him, but I'm guessing Bundesliga 2 doesnt get that much attention

image.png.c1546abbd3ab9b4f697c30d2e26ecf22.png

Thats very similar to Martin

I have no idea what the quality of Bundesliga 2 is and whether he could make the move across, maybe strikes me as a tad old? But still below 30

Is Serdar Dursun one of Chris Martin's pseudonyms?

The Bundesliga2 is a pretty poor standard, it has to be said. Phillipp Hoffmann scored as many goals and had a similar impact to Dursun. He signed for Brentford, however really struggled and then went back to Germany. I know you can't judge a player on the performances of another but I would be surprised to see this one come off and be successful. 

I'm also wary that this guy has never had a call up to the Turkish national team. Aside from Tosun, we could probably sign any other striker they currently have in their team. In fact, didn't we try and sign Tosun under Lampard? 

Just now, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Keinan Davis is who I want. But with that seemingly pending on Villa getting a forward in, I don’t know how realistic it is.

Who would you like Andy? 

We’re you the kind of kid who threw a wobbler when the present he got at Christmas wasn’t exactly what he wanted?

I don’t give it enough thought to suggest who I’d want.

don’t know this bloke but that’s not enough for me to get mardy about him    .

Just now, Ambitious said:

The Bundesliga2 is a pretty poor standard, it has to be said. Phillipp Hoffmann scored as many goals and had a similar impact to Dursun. He signed for Brentford, however really struggled and then went back to Germany. I know you can't judge a player on the performances of another but I would be surprised to see this one come off and be successful. 

I'm also wary that this guy has never had a call up to the Turkish national team. Aside from Tosun, we could probably sign any other striker they currently have in their team. In fact, didn't we try and sign Tosun under Lampard? 

I thought he was dead