Message to Derby players lets start claiming black and white mountain

B4ev6is

Look lads you must start believeing in your selfs and each other look cuttently we are stuck at the bottom but we must find a way to start going up it and make our way to the top I know you can do it. But also you must start working togather and stick up for each other dont you see this is what efl want is efl to dived us. But you must start showing Derby county fight when pull on that shirt when us the fans put on the black and white shirts we put on with pride.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Look lads you must start believeing in your selfs and each other look cuttently we are stuck at the bottom but we must find a way to start going up it and make our way to the top I know you can do it. But also you must start working togather and stick up for each other dont you see this is what efl want is efl to dived us. But you must start showing Derby county fight when pull on that shirt when us the fans put on the PINK shirts we put on with pride.

FTFY 

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I wont be no condation do it saturday I have op wednesday and probley wont be able to talk.

Good luck - remember that the final thing you say before you pass out, could be your last words.

Archived