Dare i say it...Derby v Blackburn Match Ratings

sage

2.5 average for Rooney, counting the steaming pile of poo as a 1. I'm shocked a player of his experience could turn out a universally poorly rated performance (I didn't see the match and I think I'd turn down the opportunity if they were paying me to watch). Nobody rated more than a 4.

Very worrying if the captain isn't capable of leading, which it sounds like he wasn't managing to do. I wonder what terms he's on, regarding wages and expectation of the sponsor that he plays? 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Very worrying if the captain isn't capable of leading, which it sounds like he wasn't managing to do. I wonder what terms he's on, regarding wages and expectation of the sponsor that he plays? 

And yet Cocu keeps picking him? Must see something we don't. ? Can't see that Rooney is the main one to blame.

Here we go...

Marshall 6.2

Byrne 4.6

Buchanan 4.3

MTW 2.5

Wisdom 3.1

Bird 3.4

Rooney 2.4

Knight 4.6

Sibley 4

Marriott 5

Evans 4.4

Accumulated Ratings  (brackets indicates game played)

Marshall 6 (3) Jozwiak 6 (2)

Byrne 5.7 (3)

Clarke 5.6 (2)

Knight 5.1 (3)

Whittaker 5 (1)

Forsyth 4.9 (2)

Marriott 4.8 (3)

Sibley 4.7 (3)

Bird 4.5 (3) Shinnie 4.5 (2)

Wisdom 4.4 (3) Evans 4.4 (1)

Buchanan 4.3 (1)

Rooney 4 (2)

MTW 3.5(2)

Therefore...our best team on form so far is ...

Marshall

Byrne Wisdom Clarke  Forsyth

Bird Shinnie

Knight Whittaker/Sibley Jozwiak

Marriott

I haven’t rated players. As a collective a five minute horror show left me dumbstruck ( nursing hangover.... this game did not aid my recovery) but what strikes me is the BJ comments. Not saying for one minute it’s any who have commented on his performance but so many players we sell, or are moved on, seems they’ve become magnificent players we should have kept. I remember some of the slatings he received. We’d have a squad like Florists if we’re going to keep everyone. Not sure how many think we ought to have a squad of 50 and their not inconsiderable wages. 

6 minutes ago, SKRam said:

I haven’t rated players. As a collective a five minute horror show left me dumbstruck ( nursing hangover.... this game did not aid my recovery) but what strikes me is the BJ comments. Not saying for one minute it’s any who have commented on his performance but so many players we sell, or are moved on, seems they’ve become magnificent players we should have kept. I remember some of the slatings he received. We’d have a squad like Florists if we’re going to keep everyone. Not sure how many think we ought to have a squad of 50 and their not inconsiderable wages. 

Always easier to look back with hindsight. I mean, Mac3......come on......

17 hours ago, Rampage said:

Johnson missed so many shots for us so I must ask how he scored that first one for them. He got so much criticism here at times but looked great today. Breberton looked a class above today. Every one of their players worked extremely hard and seemed very fit and motivated. So much of this is down to the manager surely. He has built this team over three years 

Blackburn didn’t play him on the left wing.why do we play new signings out of their favoured (best) position.not just one manager either.

12 minutes ago, Turnstile said:

Blackburn didn’t play him on the left wing.why do we play new signings out of their favoured (best) position.not just one manager either.

He played left midfield for Norwich. We switched him to DCM.

12 minutes ago, Turnstile said:

Another assist by Chris Martin to give Rowe s goal to go one up against the Wendies. Just the 9 points behind Brizzie (Rams cast offs) if it stays that way. What price our Chrissie playing in the Premier League next year.

2 hours ago, sage said:

Here we go...

Marshall 6.2

Byrne 4.6

Buchanan 4.3

MTW 2.5

Wisdom 3.1

Bird 3.4

Rooney 2.4

Knight 4.6

Sibley 4

Marriott 5

Evans 4.4

Accumulated Ratings  (brackets indicates game played)

Marshall 6 (3) Jozwiak 6 (2)

Byrne 5.7 (3)

Clarke 5.6 (2)

Knight 5.1 (3)

Whittaker 5 (1)

Forsyth 4.9 (2)

Marriott 4.8 (3)

Sibley 4.7 (3)

Bird 4.5 (3) Shinnie 4.5 (2)

Wisdom 4.4 (3) Evans 4.4 (1)

Buchanan 4.3 (1)

Rooney 4 (2)

MTW 3.5(2)

Therefore...our best team on form so far is ...

Marshall

Byrne Wisdom Clarke  Forsyth

Bird Shinnie

Knight Whittaker/Sibley Jozwiak

Marriott

How on earth has Marriott come out of that with the top outfield score? 

Archived