Season Ticket Refunds

JG400

I got one season ticket refund today , but not my sons , that might be more complicated as they are posting a cheque , I paid for it, his address associated with it , of course hes left the country in the meantime ! , it so long now I cannot remember what I put on the refund form , even if it asked for an address, that one may be a write off

We got one cheque today for £16. No idea what it is for as it doesn't say. We had bought two tickets for Preston away but only got one refund. Heard nothing yet on season ticket refunds.

We had paid for the Preston ticket on a card but still got a cheque.

Edited by angieram

20 minutes ago, angieram said:

We got one cheque today for £16. No idea what it is for as it doesn't say. We had bought two tickets for Preston away but only got one refund. Heard nothing yet on season ticket refunds.

Away membership?

1 hour ago, angieram said:

My lad has had a ticket refund for £16 too not sure what for though could be Millwall away, away membership or season ticket.

9 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

The cynic in me says they are sending everyone cheques in the hope that a certain percentage of them never get cashed?

Last time I was refunded for anything by cheque was over five years ago in 2015 for my car tax by the DVLA.

Nah its not that, its just that when they started writing up the process of issuing refunds it was that long ago credit and debit cards hadnt been invented. ?

1 hour ago, angieram said:

We thought we'd donated that so no idea, really. We'll wait and see what else arrives (in seperate envelopes!) 

It's all a bit chaotic really. I'm not due a refund as I donated the membership refund X2, took the discount for next season and renewed X2.

Just checked the account, and my current ST's show as not renewed, even though they've had the cash and given me the access codes.