Season Ticket Refunds

JG400

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, JJs dms said:

Ive had two emails telling me Im in a queue for a refund on my 20/21 ticket but I also had emails in september and october saying all refunds would be sorted in 3-4 weeks really hope Im wrong but starting to think we,re being fobbed off

I’d be amazed if we get anything back. I’ve had no emails re the 2019-20 refund. 

3 hours ago, RamNut said:

I’d be amazed if we get anything back. I’ve had no emails re the 2019-20 refund. 

@RamNut  my mate says the same pertaining refunds  he,s also waiting for two pre paid tickets for the preston away game ,

The  only thing he's heard  is a plethora of broken promise's  ,

Obviously a lot of money is owed out to fans  would love to know what the combined total amounts to .

Furthermore he does keep on to the best of his ability to retrieve all monies owed to him  but feels he,s flogging a dead horse so to speak 

On 14/10/2020 at 11:42, Anna said:

Received this, this morning:

Hi Anna

Thank you for your email.

"Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a timeline on when supporters should expect their refunds as the process is manual. If you wish to cancel your Direct Debit with your bank you may do so, this will stop any further payments being taken before your season ticket is cancelled. 

We do ask for supporters’ patience and understanding whilst processing refunds as the club are currently working under limited resources. 

If you wish to cancel your Direct Debit with your bank you may do so, this will stop any further payments being taken before your season ticket is cancelled. 

Kind Regards

Becca"

I got an email  it said 

Hi Neil62uk 

Thank you for your acknowledgement in reference to refunds .

As your aware your banned from Pride Park since February 2008 for an abundance of peccadillo,s .

Your are an embarrassment to Derby County football Club . I admire your spirit in trying to exploit money out of the club but it would be remiss of me not to mention that it is the Club. whom exploit fans and not the other way round 

Kind Regards 

Becca 

I get why this statement needs to go out. What bothers me though is some of the replies, they are expecting fans to pay out for a service, yet some are still waiting for refunds from games being cancelled from up to 8 months ago.

As a forum on a whole, is there something we can put forward to the club on this that it’s pretty unacceptable? I think we can all agree during these hard times fans shouldn’t be out of pocket.