Season Ticket Refunds

JG400

In all seriousness though, the club announcement said they would begin being processed this month. Technically they could process them on the final day and not broken their word!

I imagine it’s quite an undertaking, hence the timeframe. 

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2020/09/update-201920-season-refunds-202021-season-tickets-and-ramstv-streaming

6 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

In all seriousness though, the club announcement said they would begin being processed this month. Technically they could process them on the final day and not broken their word!

I imagine it’s quite an undertaking, hence the timeframe. 

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2020/09/update-201920-season-refunds-202021-season-tickets-and-ramstv-streaming

Ok , I was just seeing in anyone had had a refund , I suspect the process may now be postponed

I originally filled in the form to say I'd take a 20% reduction on this season's ticket renewal. I didn't renew before the process was suspended. Since then, I decided I would not renew this season due to health issues. I contacted the ticket office to see if I could get a refund pro rata for last season. I got a reply that said the system had been set up for a reduction for this year and I was too late to change my mind. They did say that they would keep my seat renewal open for 2021-22, even if I did not renew this year. Fair enough I suppose. The only issue is, I don't think my health issues will be sufficiently resolved by then either. Sad times all round.

8 minutes ago, Dava75 said:

I’ve received a revised DD instruction today with a lower monthly amount. So it looks like they’ve processed some kind of refund. Just trying to do the exact maths to work out what I’ve had back - as no accompanying letter/explanation.

If you're on a DD, I imagine you'll just get a lower monthly payment going forward as opposed to money back.

23 minutes ago, JG400 said:

So last working day of September and no update or refund for me , this is in the news for 2020/21 but Option 1 selections for 19/20 not mentioned

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2020/09/Derby-county-answers-supporters-faqs-relating-to-the-202021-season

As a current 20/21 STH, I think the only one affecting me there is confirmation that my access to RamsTV (current season) is over and above any discount/refund/credit due, and each/any game missed this season will (subsequently) be covered by a 1/23rd pro-rata* credit towards my 21/22 season ticket (or 21/22 match tickets).

Note, it states "credit", "not refund".  Personally, that's acceptable to me under the circumstances.

Can't fault them, myself!   

EDIT:

*That'll be 1/23rd of the actual price I paid, of course, after already having activated my option 3 (10% discount plus TV etc).  They owe me nothing at this stage, other than the technicality of future credits against this seasons two home games thus far missed.

Edited by Mucker1884

I selected Option 3 and renewed, but have since cancelled so I'm waiting for the £160-odd I've paid out so far, however assuming that will be minus 2 x £10 for the home games I've watched on Rams TV this season, unless I've got it wrong?

Anyone else in this same situation?

It's a complex and slow process and I'm feeling a little anxious about getting back the £200-ish I've paid out (this month's payment is pending and I'm assuming the won't process the refund before October's payment comes out).

32 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

I took the 20% discount for this season but I already purchased my ticket in full back in March. Not had anything. Will I? Who knows. 

Yes you will. They club haven't not done over anyone so far have they? The club's response is reasonable in my eyes, and I'm sure all refunds due will be processed as soon as feasible with a furloughed workforce.

Compare and contrast to Palace, with their PL riches, the following is taken from their OS.

'We have amended our position on Season Ticket Deferral for Senior Concessions. Senior Concessions will not have to provide any evidence of health status should they wish to defer their season ticket to 21/22. Season Ticket holders within this age-category (65+) will have to make a payment of £200, which will be used as a deposit towards their seat for the 2021/22 season. 

All other Season Ticket holders wishing to defer can complete the 'Save Your Seat' payment process, but will then be contacted by the Box Office to request evidence that they – or someone they live with, or care for - are clinically extremely vulnerable from COVID-19.'

I think we're pretty well looked after in comparison.