Who's out and who's out out ?

bucktwo

As many of us get giggly and excited about the tremendous incoming transfer window and if Bobby arrives and a new striker, who do we think may go out on loan and who could go out out altogether ... if we were injury free we would have some players way out of the picture . 

Jozefzoon out out 

Hector Ingram out 

One of the injured trio out out ( waggy holmes lawrence ? ) 

Davies out out 

Marriott out out 

Some serious selection headaches ???

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't see any club taking Zoon off our hands on a permanent basis unless it's on a free. Then it depends whether he's willing to take a drop in his wages as I can't believe the same club would also match what he's currently on.

Marriott? He's hardly played over the past season again I don't think any club would want to pay more than a nominal fee for him again dependant on what he's earning at the moment.

I can only see us wanting to get shot of Jozefzoon to be honest. We had way too thin a squad last season, no good adding some depth like we have this window if we then go and flog a load more players. You need competition for places when the schedule is this tight. That said, Jozefzoon is so far from the team that we’d give him away, yet alone loan him out.

7 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

I can only see us wanting to get shot of Jozefzoon to be honest. We had way too thin a squad last season, no good adding some depth like we have this window if we then go and flog a load more players. You need competition for places when the schedule is this tight. That said, Jozefzoon is so far from the team that we’d give him away, yet alone loan him out.

Might depend on whether we can take the ffp hit.

Yesterday's news on spectators won't have helped.

A lot could be done, but after yesterdays covid upgrade it probably won't

Roos - loan/permanent -and just loan a back up in

Wisdom- either - likely on huge wages

Shinnie - either - not a Cocu player

Bird - permanent - everybody has a price

Waghorn - permanent - entering last year of his deal

Lawrence - either - big wages, we have signed other players for that position

Marriott - either - chance to use wages on a loanee

Sibley - either - money talks or loan until January

Whittaker - loan - increasing number of wingers so might be best off getting games elsewhere

Evans - either - can't see us standing in his way despite new deal

Holmes - permanent - would be sold for the right price

Davies - either - surplus to requirements and draining wages

Rooney - permanent - shot at management elsewhere

Jozefzoon - either- Surplus to requirements.

What I think will happen - Jozefzoon and Whittaker loaned out, and my gut says one of Wisdom, Marriott, Waghorn or Lawrence to leave to relieve a bit of stress on finances/allow us to bring someone in.

Archived