Keinan Davis

CornwallRam

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’d take him to be fair. He’s a handful, with a bit of pace and presence. Finishing is erratic, but did see him score a good 1 on 1 against Burton last week - and lord knows we’ve seen the likes of Waghorn miss those routinely. Would definitely represent something we don’t currently have. 

I don’t want to sound like a spoilt kid but with the progress we’ve made during this window, but I feel like we’re getting linked with some absolute rubbish. We need someone who is going to find the net frequently. I’m not sure this guy is the one to do that for us. 

I get the feeling we’re shopping for a Chris Martin replacement style wise but ignoring their goal stats.

2 minutes ago, Srg said:

I’d take him to be fair. He’s a handful, with a bit of pace and presence. Finishing is erratic, but did see him score a good 1 on 1 against Burton last week - and lord knows we’ve seen the likes of Waghorn miss those routinely. Would definitely represent something we don’t currently have. 

It was his first goal in over 50 games for the first team , absolutely no thanks 

2 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

It was his first goal in over 50 games for the first team , absolutely no thanks 

See a change of scenery change players too regularly to really care about that. Lord knows we’ve signed players and they’ve done the opposite. 

2 minutes ago, Srg said:

See a change of scenery change players too regularly to really care about that. Lord knows we’ve signed players and they’ve done the opposite. 

The lads 22 and most of those appearances were cameos from the bench, but nah google says 1 goal in 50 games he’s poo ?‍♂️

10 minutes ago, Srg said:

So would a 20 goal a season striker lol 

sorry couldn’t resist lol 

3 minutes ago, DazaDunn said:

I hope not! Would be worried if Phil’s requirements were a striker with a goal in every 30 games ?

I hope our scouts don’t just google a strikers goal record. Especially young lads who’ve mostly made little cameos from the bench. 4 starts last season.

3 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

The lads 22 and most of those appearances were cameos from the bench, but nah google says 1 goal in 50 games he’s poo ?‍♂️

Completely see your point... however when I look at our team, this is the most important signing for us. Can we afford to risk signing someone in hope that they start finding the net.

I’d personally rather have someone like Austin who knows where the net is. I’m not saying Austin is the right player, but he certainly knows where the net is. 

Archived