DCFC Fans - New Server 24/09/20 at 1.55pm

David

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

One thing I have noticed since the change is there's no longer a comma in the post/rep numbers... not even that important really. Mostly just shows how long I spend on here to even notice.

image.png.0a04bd0fabc4ee918f1ff28208aed38e.png

3 hours ago, DJAY said:

Not sure this is a biggie, but it seems the redirect you originally had set up to redirect from dcfcfans.co.uk to dcfcfans.uk is no longer working. I only realised because I have dcfcfans.co.uk set up in my bookmarks.

Both of these are now fixed. ?

I will be checking throughout the game and post match, but if there are any issues with the server today with the forum loading slowly, or any error messages, please update this thread so I can see as I have notifications on for this topic. Posts elsewhere maybe missed.

Screenshots of error messages would be great IF (touch wood they don't) occur.

Just to say the same problem from Saturday is still occurring and I can’t access the main part of the forum aside finding topics in the unread content bit. If I click on the ‘Derby County Forum’ it just refreshes the front page.

Presume it’s only happening to me, but any suggestions into how I can sort this?

51 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Just to say the same problem from Saturday is still occurring and I can’t access the main part of the forum aside finding topics in the unread content bit. If I click on the ‘Derby County Forum’ it just refreshes the front page.

Presume it’s only happening to me, but any suggestions into how I can sort this?

Force close the app, clear your cache again and restart your phone. You’re the only person I have heard who is having this issue.

14 minutes ago, David said:

Force close the app, clear your cache again and restart your phone. You’re the only person I have heard who is having this issue.

Sorted it, looks like it may have been an issue with blocking cookies on my phone that was probably causing it. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/09/2020 at 00:47, David said:

As part of the process I have moved all emails incoming and outgoing from the forum to Amazon servers today, I have tested and all seems to be working fine, but if anyone notices they are no longer receiving notification emails, finding them in your junk boxes, or that they’ve used the contact form and I haven’t replied please let me know. 

My emails are going into promotion section of my gmail. 

Archived