DCFC Fans - New Server 24/09/20 at 1.55pm

David

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Cast iron certainty Derby will announce the new striker at 2.00pm this Thursday, a name not previously mentioned and top- notch quality. We'll get the full lowdown from the DET. 

This forum will be more usable than the DET website even when it is offline for 2 hours. 

2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

No. Getting the same thing as a few weeks ago. Someone had similar. 

Do you have Bitdefender installed as that was causing an issue for one person which resolved it. If not, any other anti virus software that may have flagged the site for some reason?

18 minutes ago, David said:

Do you have Bitdefender installed as that was causing an issue for one person which resolved it. If not, any other anti virus software that may have flagged the site for some reason?

Yes. Bitdefender. But will the server move nullify that obstacle? 

Just now, Mostyn6 said:

Yes. Bitdefender. But will the server move nullify that obstacle? 

I honestly couldn't tell you without knowing how Bitdefender works, can you quickly disable it and try to load the forum on your laptop to see if that is the issue?

22 minutes ago, David said:

That was me! Still doesn't work - have to disable Bitdefender to access the site.

If it still doesn't work after todays server move I'm gonna uninstall it and start using another.

2 minutes ago, David said:

Try adding static.dcfcfans.uk as well, not sure that will make a difference but worth a try. 

Nope, still blocked.

I'm not that attached to Bitdefender, I'm only using the free version - if it doesn't work after todays move I'll uninstall and find another.

Archived