Happy 21st Birthday Dark Fruits

David

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, rynny said:

Or instead of the typical lager-cider-blackcurrant cordial,@DarkFruitsRam7can have lager-dark fruits cider. 

He could, be we all know that's not the real deal.

I asked for a couple of pints in the Friary a year or so back for a bit of nostalgia.

Firstly, the lad behind the bar had no idea what I was talking about.

Then he could only give me the cider and lager in separate glasses, as he wasn't allowed to mix it ???

What happened to the good old days, when you could get get a top shelf combo of spirits on a mates birthday half way down the mile to speed up the alcohol poisoning.

2 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

He could, be we all know that's not the real deal.

I asked for a couple of pints in the Friary a year or so back for a bit of nostalgia.

Firstly, the lad behind the bar had no idea what I was talking about.

Then he could only give me the cider and lager in separate glasses, as he wasn't allowed to mix it ???

What happened to the good old days, when you could get get a top shelf combo of spirits on a mates birthday half way down the mile to speed up the alcohol poisoning.

I despair at some pubs. 

Drake Wow GIF by DJ Khaled

18 minutes ago, rynny said:

Or instead of the typical lager-cider-blackcurrant cordial,@DarkFruitsRam7can have lager-dark fruits cider. 

That would be far more agreeable.

Any man who considers apple cider mixed with blackcurrant as being on the same level as Strongbow Dark Fruits, the nectar of the Gods, is no friend of mine.

Sorry @Gee SCREAMER !!!

6 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

That would be far more agreeable.

Any man who considers apple cider mixed with blackcurrant as being on the same level as Strongbow Dark Fruits, the nectar of the Gods, is no friend of mine.

Sorry @Gee SCREAMER !!!

That's alright.

However you should know that my real names Stevie Strongbow and I was about to offer you a lifetimes supply of Dark fruits gratis as a present ?

Archived