Derby County v Blackburn Rovers

Mafiabob

9 minutes ago, HorsforthRam said:

I think Whittaker has looked quite bright last two outings. Holds the ball well, positive and a few nice forward passes

He did well when he came on today 

tbh If were going to go one up top he’s a better option than Marriott who sadly in that role offers nothing 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Dean Saunder’s hat trick said:

If we sack cocu after 7 league games we’ve clearly not learned our lesson from the last 5-6 years. 

Except its not 7 league games it’s 49 and still none of the players seem to understand what the game plan is. 

Just now, Jourdan said:

I think a potential relegation to League One would be more costly.

It will be completely out of character for Mel not to have a get out clause (performance related probably) in any managerial contract.

having said that,Mel seems to have taken a big step back of late.......I'm not sure he is as invested in the club as he was,certainly no one has been given half as much slack as Phillippe and retained their job previously.

whilst i agree with the derision of most on here even though I'm a Cocu fan there are people on here literally chomping at the bit to stick the boot in....told you so baaaaaalocks .....If Cocu does not succeed one thing is certain he's worked hard since being here and had all sorts of poot to deal with but hes been exemplary in his conduct and if he doesn't succeed its not through lack of effort or proffesionalism ....there are some who have disliked him since day one...and i find that difficult to understand as he took over a shambles left by Lampard....He looks really upset in his interview and i didn't see that once in Lampard,Rowett,Jewell etc ....it was poor today..very....but Cocu is a decent man and he knows only too well how poor it was......feel for the bloke!!

1 hour ago, BarrowRam said:

Something needs to happen. Getting beat at home 0-4 by Blackburn. The way it’s going at the moment it’s going to be a long season.

No, the real problem is that the way it’s going, it’s going to be a SHORT season. Will be over by Christmas. 

Archived