Derby County v Blackburn Rovers

Mafiabob

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Shuff264 said:

Silver lining is the second half was much better, although that's not saying much.

Buchanan looked much better at LWB

Whitaker looked good, like he was playing without pressure

Rooney looks awful, either not arsed or not fit.

Good to see Holmes back, we have missed his energy

Need to get Waghorn, Lawrence and bielik back. I think the latter could be key to the midfield problem

I'd say you're grasping at straws my friend.  I just don't think that PC's brand of football is compatible to the English game.  I've tried to support him over the past few weeks, but we just cannot continue as we are.

46 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

This always bothers me. Being second best is one thing, being unfit is just a case of people not doing their job properly. Being fit is the minimum expectation. 

I got blasted for mentioning fitness previously. Not sure if fitness or desire or what.

A very poor performance. Blackburn fully deserved to win and probably by more. We were maybe a little unfortunate not to score ourselves but look a very poor side at the moment. Nothing else to say. Hope the rest of the weekend is good for you all.

Really poor performance, depressing. It’s going to get worse I’m afraid with the upcoming fixtures and our injury problems. 

It’s sad when I think of the walk to the BBG knowing we were going to win and put on a great performance even if we didn’t..........no passion Mel, get it sorted.

Just now, Ambitious said:

When you look at our October fixtures, perhaps we should be mindful of changing manager. I think it would be difficult for anyone coming in. If Cocu can turn it round then great, but we should have an eye on November should we not win for another month. 

Come November we could be adrift at the foot of the table, even behind Wednesday!

2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Mike Te Wierik is Claude Davis levels of bad. Seriously. The worst defender I've seen us play in a long, long time. 

Agreed he can’t play the football required at this level 

mick coop and nick Pickering cone to mind 

10 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

My issue with those wanting Cocu gone (and I’m not saying he’s above criticism - this shouldn’t be happening over a year into his tenure no matter how turbulent it has been) is that we are starting to build a squad that I like the look of. That isn’t going to financially ruin us. I don’t want a new bloke to come in and bring in 8 new players all aged 29 or older on big money. I want to see our young players develop and improve. I want us to be known for the quality of our academy and under 23s. 

Your right it’s shouldn’t 

but then by the same token a year into his tenure should ThE side Be looking so inept , so disjointed, so clueless, so effortless , so spineless, so disorganised, so lacking in leadership, so lacking in tempo and so lacking in belief 

bad results come and go I get that 

but I’m sorry that side ... that group of players just arnt on board with what he wants from them 

3 minutes ago, Ramfan1958 said:

Hi pal keep dreaming on .

We struggled to beat Barrow they had the chances to bury us get real and take your blinkers off .

Cocu Out 

My blinkers are off. Swapping and changing managers at the first signs of things going wrong is how we ended up in this mess.

Three games in without a full strength squad and new signings still to make an appearance with 43 games to go. 

Yes today was dire but we can’t cry at the first sign of trouble. Get a grip. Stability is needed. 

Archived